Do you want to work at a fast growing, employee-owned company, recognized by leading media outlets as one of the Best Places to Work, the Best Property Management Company and a Top Company in Real Estate?
Are you ready for growth and upward mobility, a flexible schedule, and to be part of a fun, dynamic, and passionate team?
Are you sick of being on-call all the time and missing time with your family? Are you tired of re-interviewing every time your building sells?
Atlas Real Estate, a Denver-based residential real estate brokerage and property management company with offices across seven states, seeks to employ a high-quality Maintenance Technician. Atlas currently manages over 6,000 units of residential real estate and has recently launched their joint venture with plans to transact on over $1 billion in single-family homes for rent over the next 18-24 months. Learn more at realatlas.com
About the Role:
Atlas Real Estate manages both small multi-family (under 100 units) and single-family homes. As a Maintenance Tech, you would work with a Property Manager, an Assistant Property Manager, and a Maintenance Coordinator to complete work orders.
Work Orders involve scheduling, troubleshooting, communicating issues to a property manager, and repairing the problems. 32-45 hours a week. Overtime must be approved.
We love our team and want them to grow. Our goal is to help increase your knowledge and your opportunities within the company and to continue to develop in the trades and build a better life for yourself.
What you get:
Incentives to Become a Real Estate Investor
What you bring:
- General maintenance or Handyman work within an apartment unit and building common areas.
- Plumbing – P-traps, shower valves, sweat/solder pipe, repair/replace toilet flush valves, faucets, disposals, and shut-off valves, snake sinks, tubs, toilets, etc.
- Electrical - Change lights, switches, outlets, fixtures, troubleshoot simple work
- HVAC – Light HVAC work, unless certified, swamp cooler repair
- Drywall - Patch, replace, mud, and texture big or small
- Other/extras – (We can teach you these too) tiling floors and showers, surround installs, hang cabinets, install countertops, swap out shower valves and cartridges, install LVT, deck repair, install windows, blinds, etc.
Our maintenance team plays a big role in this success and we value each of our team members. If you would like to be a part of our growing company that values you, then please email your resume for review.
The job skills required for Maintenance Technician include Plumbing, HVAC, Troubleshooting, general maintenance, Repairing,and Property Management etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a Maintenance Technician. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Maintenance Technician. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.
If you are interested in becoming a Maintenance Technician, you need to understand the job requirements and the detailed related responsibilities. Of course, a good educational background and an applicable major will also help in job hunting. Below are some tips on how to become a Maintenance Technician for your reference.