AM LLC has an immediate opening for a full-time Case Investigator to support K-12 school district COVID-19 case response services. High call-volume position. This is a fully remote position. Candidates will work from a home office, but are preferred to reside within commuting distance of the assigned school within the Salinas City Elementry School District
- Act as primary point person to call people with a positive diagnostic test for COVID-19, provide support and gather information, including information about the disease.
- Performs case investigations and contact tracing; working remotely to conduct a virtual “needs check,” and connect at-risk COVID-19 positive patients and people in quarantine to community resources.
- Triage and coordinate next steps for isolation for cases and quarantine for individuals the person has been in contact with.
- Communicate with cases and contacts in a professional and empathetic manner.
- Collect and record information on symptoms into tracking databases.
- Coordinate tracking efforts with local health authority and refer cases and contacts to local resources.
- Oversee quality control of data collection and data reporting.
- Make informed, educated decisions on case management based on interview guidelines.
- Maintain daily contact with the Case Navigator.
- Other duties as assigned for business continuity.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
● Ability to exhibit a professional, positive attitude and work ethic.● Excellent interpersonal skills required and ability to interact professionally with culturally diverse individuals during a time of crisis and distress.● Ability to show empathy to distressed individuals.● Excellent organizational and communication skills.● Ability to speak, read, and write English.● Critical thinking and sound judgment required.● Ability to handle confidential information with discretion and professionalism.● Proficiency with computers.
PHYSICAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Employees must have the ability to perform the following physical demands for extended periods of time with or without assistance.
- Requires the use of a computer screen for extensive periods of time.
- Working hours to be assigned on a rotational basis to meet the needs of the school district.
- Extended working hours may be necessary.
- This position requires the ability to remain in a stationary position (standing and/or seated) the majority of the time.
Job requirements and schedules may be subject to change based on client and business needs.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent license/certification/experience in a health-science field.
- Experience within a healthcare setting.
- Proficiency in languages other than English is a strong plus (especially Spanish, Portuguese,French, Haitian-Creole, Mandarin, Cantonese, Bengali).
- Experience with Google Suite.
- User provided home high-speed internet connection. (Minimum 25Mbps)
- Case Investigators will be required to use their own telephone, computer and electronic equipment.
- Utilize RingCentral to make phone calls.
- Utilize all technology and software issued by the company as needed to meet the needs of theschool district.○ These may include but are not limited to: Chromebook, Google Suite, HelpScout, and Aeries.
- Experience with project management applications.
- Familiarity with disease surveillance systems.
- Must have a quiet, dedicated workspace.
- User provided home high-speed network connection
Note: Due to the high volume of applicants, we may be unable to respond to telephone or email inquiries, but we are reviewing and considering all applications in the order in which they were submitted on a rolling basis.