Working on the Operations Team in coordination with Analytics & Insights, the Operations Data Analyst will provide efficiencies, process improvement solutions, and basic reporting insights for the operations team. The Operations Data Analyst’s technical skill and curiosity will help achieve economies of scale for Financial Services and the company at large.
This is a full-time position with hybrid work options.
The ideal candidate must have the following:
- Attention to detail and understanding of how the tasks operations performs effects the entire organization
- Ability to work with a team as well as individually to help achieve department goals and timeliness of production needs
- Interdepartmental communication and working with various levels of associates to kick off new initiatives
- Ability to organically identify pain points and propose solutions
- Able to prioritize issues and projects in a growing environment
- Work directly with VP of Operations to support operations functions in Tamarac
- Collaborate with other departments and third parties to realize operational efficiencies
- Merge historical Portfolio Accounting data from acquired firms into Tamarac
- Support Operations Integrations team to onboard new partners
- Prior experience using the following systems –
- Portfolio Accounting systems such as Tamarac, Orion, Wealthscape etc.
- Tableau, Microsoft Power BI, Google Analytics, or similar BI software experience preferred but not required
- Microsoft excel; able to utilize pivot tables, lookups, and other advanced functions
- Process mapping software such as Microsoft Visio or Lucidchart preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Know how to create process and systems documentation