Job Description:Short Description:
Client seeks a Project Manager to support the Client by facilitating System Integration Testing (SIT) and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for the PASS Cloud project.Complete Description:Introduction
The mission of the Client is to procure quality goods and services through a streamlined procurement process that is transparent and responsive to the needs of government agencies and the public, and ensures all purchases are conducted fairly and impartially. Client manages the purchase of over $7 billion in goods, services, and construction annually on behalf of more than 78 District government agencies.
The District government is replacing the existing on-premises procurement management system with a new state-of-the-art cloud solution. The new cloud-based Procurement Automated Support System (PASS Cloud) is designed to support the purchases from more than 69,000 suppliers on behalf of about 4,000 government users.
Client seeks a Project Manager to support the Client by facilitating System Integration Testing (SIT) and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for the PASS Cloud project. Requirements
- Proven working experience with large complex IT projects.
- Proven working experience with Agile Scrum project management methodology, to include but not be limited to experience with sprints, System Integration Testing (SIT), and User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Good leadership and decision-making skills.
- Resourceful with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in a team and get along with different personality types.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences.
- Proven flexibility and adaptability, while staying organized with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics.
Duties and ResponsibilitiesThe Project Manager shall:
- Expert knowledge of office programs and project management software.
- Provide PMO support for all project planning activities including developing, maintaining, and monitoring (status/progress) project schedules; creating and maintaining project documents; coordinating submissions of workstream weekly status reports; developing PMO status reports, preparing status presentations using Microsoft PowerPoint; reporting status to Project Managers, project leadership and organization leadership; and organizing project artifacts in Microsoft Teams.
- Leverage prior experience on large projects or significant segment of large complex projects to analyze complex project related schedules and create innovative Microsoft Project schedules considering functional workstreams, technology, methodology, tools, and solution components to deliver project on schedule and within budget.
- As required, assist, or take responsibility for, the analysis, planning, and management activities related to project scope and objectives including overseeing the RAID (risks, actions, issues, and dependencies) process; the change management process, and the communications process.
- Prepare long and short-range plans that include resource alignments, coordination of acquisitions, training, communications, transformation management, change management, user acceptance testing, and go-live preparations.
- Provide quality oversight for all project documents, and maintain all project artifacts keeping these organized for project team access using Microsoft Teams folders.
Minimum Education / Certification Requirements
- Provides PMO support for all aspects of the project.
Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field or equivalent experience.CONTRACT JOB DESCRIPTIONResponsibilities:
1. Formulates and defines systems scope and objectives based on both user needs and a thorough understanding of business systems and industry requirements.
2. Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operation time, and form of desired results. Includes analysis of business and user needs, documentation of requirements, and translation into proper system requirements specifications.
3. Provides consultation on complex projects and is considered to be the top-level contributor/specialist of most phases of systems analysis, while considering the business implications of the application of technology to the current and future business environment.Minimum Education/Certification Requirements :
Bachelor’s degree in IT or related field or equivalent experience; or a current Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification