You haven't searched anything yet.
Summary: Dainese USA Inc. is looking for a hardworking and efficient Visual Merchandiser to join our team to increase sales, get buyer’s attention and to provide an excellent in-store experience. The goal is to use visual merchandising to convert window shoppers into prospects, drive branding and sales objectives and maximize profitability.
Duties and Responsibilities: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Monitors and follows the preparation of the store windows and the internal layout of the stores, in accordance and coordination with the guidelines received from the HQ
- Create appealing and eye-catching visual displays that lead the customer through the entire store
- Guarantees compliance with brand image standards, maintaining constant contact with the stores, both with on-site and from headquarters, providing feedback on the set-up and suggesting actions to improve the look and commercial performance
- Supports and transfers Visual Merchandising techniques to staff and store manager
- Check the sales trend in order to verify the effectiveness of Visual merchandising activities with the goal of maximize sales and make the points of sale attractive
- Guarantees compliance with the timing of the activities to be implemented on the stores planned with the retail management, reporting structured feedback relating to the needs of the network
- Monitor costs and work within budget
- Travel to the US stores according to a specific agenda that will be provided
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
· The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, distance vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $37,000.00 - $43,000.00 per year
Willingness to travel:
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Costa Mesa, CA 92627
Costa Mesa, CA
100 - 200
The job skills required for Visual Merchandiser include Visual Merchandising, Point of Sale, Microsoft Office, Life insurance, Written Communication, Decision Making, etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a Visual Merchandiser. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Visual Merchandiser. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.
The following is the career advancement route for Visual Merchandiser positions, which can be used as a reference in future career path planning. As a Visual Merchandiser, it can be promoted into senior positions as a Visual Merchandiser II that are expected to handle more key tasks, people in this role will get a higher salary paid than an ordinary Visual Merchandiser. You can explore the career advancement for a Visual Merchandiser below and select your interested title to get hiring information.