Global Power Generation, Industrial Charging and UPS Systems company with immediate hiring needs and career opportunities!!!
Compensation in the $70,000 to $105,000 range or more depending on experience. These are full time positions and include a full benefits package.
* Maintain, troubleshoot, and repair electronic systems, including High & Low voltage, Bypass switches, and Capacitors
* Ability to use test equipment to troubleshoot system operability
* Ability to read and interpret procedures, schematics and product drawings
* A minimum of 4 years of experience working on electronic systems
* Excellent Customer service skills
* Covid-19 Vaccination
ALTHOUGH NOT REQUIRED, OUR TARGET CANDIDATE WOULD HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
* Experience working with high voltage systems
* Formal electronic training (Such as Military Training or Associates Degree in Electronics)
The job skills required for Field Service Technician include Customer Service, Schematic etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a Field Service Technician. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Field Service Technician. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.