You haven't searched anything yet.
An ADPClient, Stasmayer Incorporated, is actively seeking a Level 2/3 IT Engineerto join their team in Charleston, SC.
PositionTitle – IT Engineering level 2 or 3
ExemptionStatus – Exempt
Basic Function– The position of either Level 2, 3 or Senior IT Engineer is responsiblefor, but not limited to resolving issues in the IT support structure. It willbe a daily responsibility to service the needs of all customers to the best ofyour ability. System augmentation and automation to increase efficiency ofdaily operations of Stasmayer, Incorporated will also be performed to increaseresponse time in repeated tasks and scenarios.
Compensation– Competitive salary commensurate with experience; excellent benefits plan;substantial bonus plan based on individual, department, and corporateperformance.
• System Support
• Network Troubleshooting
• Line of Business Application Support
• Use of RMM (Remote Monitoring &Management) tools to resolve and troubleshoot
• Maintain/Increase Internal ServiceLevel Agreement (SLA) at 80% attainment or greater
• Response & troubleshooting inaccordance with internal SLA
• Responsible for entering time intothe PSA (Professional Services Automation Tool) daily
• Submitting weekly timesheets, nolater than mid-day Monday the following week
• Any other responsibilities assignedby Management
• Please reference areas of requiredapplicable experience below for the role you are applying for (Level 2Engineer, Level 3 Engineer, or Senior IT Engineer)
• Help desk experience
• Experience in dealing with multiplecustomers’ needs throughout the day
• Extremely professional demeanor
• Exhibit excellent customer service
• Experience setting up andtroubleshooting all versions of Windows Server and Desktop Operating Systems.
• Experience setting up andtroubleshooting Cisco, Sonicwall, Watchguard, HP, etc. networking products
• Experience with troubleshootingMicrosoft 365
• MacOS experience is a plus
• Medical IT experience is a plus
• Law Firm IT experience is a plus
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Positive attitude is a must
• Excellent Customer Service Skillsand a desire to improve the customer experience
• Drive to constantly communicate tothe client and keep them up to date regarding any service or projectundertaken; provide a level of service to ease the client about any issue athand and that everything is under control
• Exceptional problem-solver; sortsthrough complex issues and conducts comparative analysis of multiple solutions
• Exceptional organizational skills& meticulously detail oriented
• Exceptional verbal and writtencommunication skills
• Dedicated to quality first, andforemost
• Exceptional multi-tasking skills andability to complete tasks quickly and efficiently
• Exceptional attitude and ability tostay composted and levelheaded under any challenging situation
• You have the ability to lift 50pounds
• You have the ability to stand, bend,and climb for up to 10 hours a day
• You have the ability to processinformation and merchandise through computer systems
• You have the ability to effectivelyand courteously communicate with employees and customers
• You have the ability to read, countand write English to accurately complete all documentation
• You have the ability to operate anduse all equipment necessary to the position
• You have the ability to climbladders
• You have the ability to work variedhours/days to oversee operations
About the Company:
IT Outsourcing & Consulting
NORTH CHARLESTON, SC
IT Outsourcing & Consulting
Stasmayer provides IT management, solutions and computer support for businesses and law firms.
The job skills required for IT Engineer include Troubleshooting, Computer Systems, Customer Service, Networking, IT Support, Help Desk, etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be an IT Engineer. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by IT Engineer. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.
The following is the career advancement route for IT Engineer positions, which can be used as a reference in future career path planning. As an IT Engineer, it can be promoted into senior positions as a Decision Support Specialist that are expected to handle more key tasks, people in this role will get a higher salary paid than an ordinary IT Engineer. You can explore the career advancement for an IT Engineer below and select your interested title to get hiring information.