What will you do?
This position is responsible for learning how to understand project/service requirements such as specifications, standards, schedules, and safety. This employee participates in project/service activities on-site related to the coordination, installation, and commissioning of building automation and security management systems. This employee typically works under the daily supervision of a Senior Tech and reports to the Construction Manager.
- Assist with Control commissioning and startup of new Control Systems to ensure proper operation
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and repair Control Systems wiring, hardware, and software
- Diagnose communication problems with control devices and other components
- Create, load, test, and tune system databases
- Install, replace, and recommission Control Systems devices, equipment, and software
- Coordinate activities of subcontractors as required
- Provide on-site training to customers as needed
- Provides emergency and warranty services as required.
- Create and maintain test records and as-built documentation
- Conform to project site safety and housekeeping requirements
- Assist and support in basic field startup using standard startup and checkout process
- Assist senior-level technicians and/or project managers in providing input to maintain as-built markups for field-directed changes to design documentation
- Assist project manager with material delivery, material logistics, and LOT management proficiency in the usage of Design 360 and Prometheus apps and any other applicable engineering tools
Recent Graduate in Engineering or similar Let us learn about you! Apply today. Why us?
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
€25.7bn global revenue
137 000 employees in 100 countries
45% of revenue from IoT
5% of revenue devoted for R&D
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct. Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.