Title: Inventory Shift Lead
The Inventory Shift Lead is responsible and accountable for all aspects of quality control, products entering and leaving the Vault and assisting with managing the Inventory Specialist team including receiving wholesale deliveries.
Authority and supervision:
- Reports Directly to the Inventory Captain/s, Inventory Manager, Director of Retail, Operations Manager and General Manager
Duties and responsibilities:
- Full compliance with all State and regulatory procedures regarding transportation, tracking, security, disposal, and inventory reporting. Follow all Redi Policies & Procedures for daily operations.
- Facilitate electronic transportation manifest using METRC and Ensure all received packages in transit have all associated tests, lab results and required labels on all medicated products.
- Coordinate and manage delivery receipt of products performing tasks including but not limited to accurately counting, weighing, labeling and recording all Marijuana Infused products when accepting a wholesale delivery. Any & all corrections must be done before the transport crew leaves the store.
- Deliver results and strategic direction by ensuring day-to-day operations run smoothly on all inventory management and flow.
- Works alongside the Inventory Captain/s to train new team members.
- Manage discrepancy reporting in Leaflogix and our SOP sharefile inventory system ensuring things are rectified and communicated to eliminate loss.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of products and strains in the store, as well as industry-wide product knowledge.
- Responsible for leading the Fulfillment (Pack) Room, including organizing order tickets, assisting with fulfilling orders, and restocking any low products or batch swaps.
- Responsible for monitoring and maintaining inventory levels, ensuring an assortment of product, and communicating inventory action items with the Inventory Control Manager
- Monitor inventory controls to conduct monthly inventory reviews and annual comprehensive inventories of medical marijuana at the facility. A written or electronic record shall be created or maintained of each inventory finding and the employee identification numbers, titles or positions of the person who conducts the inventory.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule to include weekends and holidays
- Must be able to accommodate opening and closing shifts
Qualifications and skills:
- High School diploma or General Education Development (GED) required
- Associate or Bachelor's degree in any field preferred
- Minimum of 2 years combined dispensary, call center, retail, sales, hospitality, or customer service experience
- Excellent computer and technical skills, including experience with web browsers, retail POS systems, and credit card processing terminals.
- High-level critical thinking, attention to detail, mathematical, language, and reasoning skills
- Must be comfortable adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing fractions and decimals, and high-volume cash handling
- Previous Inventory Experience with METRC and LeafLogix preferred
- Consistenly perform desk-based computer tasks
- Frequently sitting and standing
- Occasionally stand/walk, reach/work above shoulders, grasp lightly/fine manipulation, grasp forcefully, use a telephone, sort/file paperwork or parts, lift/carry/push/pull objects that weigh up to 50 pounds
- An environment with moderate to loud noise level
I have reviewed this job description, and I understand all my job duties and responsibilities. I am able to perform the essential functions as outlined. I understand Redi's job descriptions are not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may perform other duties and tasks as assigned, and other related duties as needed to meet the ongoing needs of the organization. I understand performance evaluations are based on my ability to perform the duties and responsibilities outlined in this job description to the satisfaction of company standards
The Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
We offer benefit packages that may include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life.