Job Description: Bingo Agent
Acts as a sales cashier before game time. Sells paper BINGO packets to guest and accounts for funds. Acts alternately as a caller and floor person. Perform responsibilities in accordance with all Company standards, policies, and procedures.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Responsible for practicing, supporting, and promoting Casino “SOAR” Above the Rest Customer Service Standards at all times.
- Acts as a sales cashier before game time. Sells Paper BINGO packets to guests and accounts for funds.
- Acts alternatively as caller and floor person.
- As caller: calls numbers drawn and displays them to the guests; operated BINGO equipment, and verifies winners to racked balls.
- As floor person: observes players during the call, verifies winning on paper packets, and obtains payouts from payout cashier to give to winning guests.
- Alternate between calling and floor person duties.
- Perform guest relations duties such as explaining BINGO.
- Set up BINGO equipment and the BINGO balls.
- Assist with promotions as required.
- Perform other job related duties as assigned.
- Provide and create a guest experience that excels guest expectations and builds loyalty.
- Practice teamwork, support fellow Team Members and treat one another the way we treat our guest to create and energized, positive work atmosphere.
- Practice excellent grooming and uniform standards.
- Must display friendly, courteous and polite behavior to internal and external guests at all times.
- Give full attention to guest opportunities and take ownership of these opportunities to ensure guest satisfaction.
POSITION SUMMARY: The primary responsibility of the Bingo Agent is to sell bingo cards to customers and accurately maintain their bank. Assist customers in learning and playing bingo by providing information and instructions, as well as perform caller duties. Lastly, the Agent will verify winning cards and distribute winnings. Perform responsibilities in accordance with all Company standards, policies, and procedures.
Top 5 Specific Job Functions:
- Sell tickets to customers
- Count bingo cards and maintain bank accurately
- Perform caller duties, including calling out numbers over microphone, providing instructions and announcing the amount of money to be won
- Reach for bingo balls while using machines and retrieve dropped bingo balls
- Verify winning cards and distribute winnings, following established cash handling procedures
Other Specific Job Functions:
- Assist customers in learning and playing bingo by providing information and instructions.
- Travel through customer seating aisles to collect winning cards, balance and carry bingo boards.
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Observe players during the game.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee in this position. It is not intended to give all details or a step-by-step account of the way each procedure or task is performed. The incumbent is expected to perform other duties necessary for the effective operation of the department.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Six (6) months of Bingo experience
- Must have 1 year of customer service experience
- Must be able to stand and/or walk for extended periods of time during shift
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds
- Must have excellent communication and customer service skills
- Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary licenses and/or certifications
- Ability to communicate effectively with Guests, Team Members and Management in both written and verbal form
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to get along with co-workers and work as a team across departments and levels of management
- Must present a well-groomed appearance
- Must be able to maneuver to all areas of the Bingo Room
- Must be able to work calmly and professionally in stressful situations
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS: