Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
What you'll do:
- Efficiently executing merchandising items to ensure with consistency in product sets and signage displays across a group of stores.
- Reduce time spent on merchandising processes due to an increased familiarity of sets.
Essential Job Functions:
Through previous background and experience the candidate must demonstrate, with or without an accommodation, the ability to:
- Interact professionally and effectively through verbal and written communication with all professional contacts with emphasis on company interests
- Good knowledge of the store product and strong merchandising and organization skills.
- Ability to be diligent in completion of time keeping, mileage calculations and expenses.
- Access to reliable transportation, proper liability insurance
- Move merchandise up to 50 pounds.
The nature of the job requires daily travel to various stores, with overnight stay possible for remote locations. Duties may include bending, stooping, lifting (50 lbs), standing, walking and fixture building. Associate may be expected to occasionally use a hand-held tool such as a hammer or rubber mallet to perform a task.
Petco Animal Supplies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or any other protected classification.
The job skills required for Merchandise Operations Specialist include Merchandising, Transportation, Responsibility, Teamwork etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a Merchandise Operations Specialist. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Merchandise Operations Specialist. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.