NiteLines USA is looking for Licensed Practical Nurses to join our team!
We need Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) that can perform the following scope of responsibilities that include but are not limited to:
1. Licensed to practice as a Licenses Practical Nurse in the State of Florida with at least one (1) year of clinical experience.
2. Participate in assessing patient's mental and physical health, and documenting and reporting the results of the nursing assessment to the registered nurse or physician, or physician extender as appropriate.
3. Participate in the implementation of the healthcare plan, reinforcing teaching or counseling by a licensed physician or registered nurse, as well as documenting and reporting the nursing care rendered and the patient's response to care.
4. Assist the unit physician or physician extender with sick call.
5. Conduct segregation checks under the supervision of a registered nurse a minimum of three times per week or more as directed by the facility's standard operating procedure.
6. Prepare medical records for transferring patients, including following the policies and procedures for medication transfer in the Department.
7. Comply with all applicable regulations regarding administering and procuring pharmaceuticals and recording the administration of medications and treatments in the manner approved by Client, as well as administering prescription medications as delegated by the immediate nurse supervisor.
8. Ensure that all treatments and medications are fully documented in the patient's health record.
9. Ensure proper organization and maintenance of health records in accordance with the facility policies and the Client Health Care Policy and Procedure Manual.
10. Perform other duties as assigned by the supervising nurse.
11. Be accountable to the Director of Nursing or Designee.
12. Agree to cooperate and participate in review and service programs of the Department including utilization management, quality assurance, credentialing, sanctioning, external audits, administrative procedures, and grievance procedures. Vendor shall comply with all directives rendered through these programs.
Schedule : 3PM-11:30PM and 11PM-7:30AM (Candidates are required to work the 2nd and 3rd shifts of the day)
Duration of Assignment : 3 months but can be extended
Location : 100 N Main Street Chattahoochee, FL
Compensation : $23.97
The job skills required for Licensed Practical Nurse include Nursing Care, Health care, Supervising etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a Licensed Practical Nurse. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Licensed Practical Nurse. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.