NEEDED: CT TECHNOLOGIST
LOCATION: 1030 Jefferson Ave, Memphis TN, 38104
HOURS: Shifts will vary. Call is required.
- Work hours (business hours): Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Off-Duty hours (after -hours): Monday through Friday, 4:30 pm – 8:00 am: Friday through Monday, 4:30 p.m. - 8:00 a.m.
- Certification - shall have a current certification as required in any State, Territory, or Commonwealth of the United States or the District of Columbia.
- Technologist (s) who work MR, CT must have their advance registry by ARRT.
- BLS: Must maintain BLS certification
- Requires specific knowledge of cross-sectional human anatomy and its application in spiral, and/or, multi-slice computer tomography, inclusive of 3-D reconstruction scans, including drainages, biopsies, and peripheral vascular examinations.
- Requires specific knowledge and training in the location, appearance, and function of the various major and minor systems susceptible to radiological illumination; to interpret the examination request accurately; to understand the functioning and inter-relationship of the various organs; to use the methods and techniques which will identify organs appearing on the digital display monitor, or on film, and the various stages of the examination to judge the acceptability of the image and/or scan for diagnostic use and to emphasize the aspects of particular interest to the physician.
- Requires knowledge of image acquisition in Picture Archiving and Communication Systems (PACS).
BENEFITS: Competitive hourly pay rate, Accrued Vacation, Accrued Sick Leave, 10 Paid Federal Holidays, and Healthcare Benefits Contribution.