Dietary Aide Salary: $13.00/hr.
Dietary Aide Shifts: Available Holidays, Day and Evening Shifts, Alternating Weekends
JOIN A GREAT FOOD SERVICE COMPANY WITH ADVANCEMENT AND EDUCATION REIMBURSEMENT
If you are looking for a rewarding opportunity and want to work for a healthcare company who genuinely cares about the people they employee and serve – Lucent Group is the employer for you.
Here at Lucent Group our employees are family. We take extraordinary pride in providing a workplace that fosters inclusion and collaboration.
The Dietary Aide position is responsible for food and beverage preparation and meal delivery to the residents of the facility. Dietary Aides are responsible for maintaining clean and sanitary work and dining areas. Dietary Aides will perform work duties in accordance with company policies, federal and state laws, OSHA, and other applicable regulations. Must attend all company and facility designated training as required.
Dietary Aide Essential Functions:
· Prepares food and meal items as assigned according to posted menus for residents.
· Cleans assigned dietary areas and equipment.
· Prepares nourishments and snacks, between meals, for residents.
· Prepares and delivers refreshments for special functions such as medical staff meetings, family meetings.
· Restocks storage areas after food deliveries, transports food and non-food supplies storage areas to kitchen.
· Operates dish machine; checks and records dish machine temperatures.
· Operates all kitchen equipment as needed (excluding meat slicer if under 18 years of age)
· Fills daily and weekly requisitions of supplies for other departments.
· Follows all rules, regulations, policies, and procedures.
· Attend in-service educational programs.
· Perform other job-related duties as assigned by Dietary Manager.
· Exposed to extreme temperature changes.
· Exposed to wet floors on a frequent basis.
· Must be able to lift 40 pounds.
If you feel that the above Dietary Aide description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
The job skills required for Dietary Aide-Full Time (Monday thru Friday) **$2500.00 sign on Bonus include Health insurance etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a Dietary Aide-Full Time (Monday thru Friday) **$2500.00 sign on Bonus. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Dietary Aide-Full Time (Monday thru Friday) **$2500.00 sign on Bonus. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.
If you are interested in becoming a Dietary Aide, you need to understand the job requirements and the detailed related responsibilities. Of course, a good educational background and an applicable major will also help in job hunting. Below are some tips on how to become a Dietary Aide for your reference.