To gain the skills, knowledge, and expertise to be considered a successful Produce Department Manager. To supervise and insure that Lowes Foods guest service, merchandising programs, and departmental operation is maintained in the produce department. Assume the duties of the Department Manager in their absence.
1. Insure guests receive polite, friendly service from the produce/floral department staff.
2. Achieve budgeted sales and profits for the produce/floral department.
3. Maintain desired level of inventory and supplies.
4. Operate the department according to merchandising and operational guidelines and programs.
5. Insure the quality of product for sale meets Lowes Foods standards.
6. Maintain sanitation and safety throughout the department according to Lowes Foods standards.
7. Provide guidance, orientation, training and feedback to insure produce department hosts achieve satisfactory performance standards.
8. Perform product preparation, receiving, conditioning, stocking and guest service as necessary to achieve standards.
9. Maintain department’s staffing and scheduling standards.
10. Perform all other duties as assigned by management.
1. Friendly, outgoing personality.
2. Ability to work well with others.
3. Ability to lift 50 lbs. regularly and 25 lbs. constantly.
4. Ability to read and understand information and direction.
5. Knowledge of produce operations.
6. Ability to supervise people including training and development.
7. Demonstrated ability and willingness to learn multiple tasks and technical requirements of the job.
8. Effective communication and guest service skills.
9. Ability to bend, kneel and stand for extended periods of time.
The job skills required for Assistant Produce Manager FT include Merchandising, Effective Communication, Guest Service, Scheduling etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be an Assistant Produce Manager FT. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Assistant Produce Manager FT. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.
If you are interested in becoming an Assistant Produce Manager, you need to understand the job requirements and the detailed related responsibilities. Of course, a good educational background and an applicable major will also help in job hunting. Below are some tips on how to become an Assistant Produce Manager for your reference.