We are a small dot com start-up based out of Maryland Heights seeking assembly technicians.
- Assembly and dis-assembly of Xbox and PlayStation controllers and components
- Operation of light power tools
- Build, test, and troubleshoot final assembled product
- Meet production quotas as assigned
- Other job duties as assigned
- Excellent mechanical / technical skills and eye / hand coordination
- Pass background and drug screening
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Resident.
- Previous experience with light soldering of circuit boards
- Opportunity for permanent position
- Casual dress
- High energy / fast paced
Hours & Compensation:
- Monday - Friday: (8AM-5PM)(40 Hours Overtime)
- Hourly Wage: $13.00
About Our Company:
Controller Chaos specializes in custom built controllers for the Xbox and PlayStation consoles. We are on the bleeding edge of the latest technical advancements in the video game industry. We are located near Westport in Maryland Heights.
The job skills required for Assembly Technician include Soldering, Coordination etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be an Assembly Technician. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Assembly Technician. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.
If you are interested in becoming an Assembly Technician, you need to understand the job requirements and the detailed related responsibilities. Of course, a good educational background and an applicable major will also help in job hunting. Below are some tips on how to become an Assembly Technician for your reference.