3635 Howell Ferry Road
Who We Are
Founded in 1988, comprised of almost 300 schools, we are the 4th largest private child care provider in the United States. Childcare Network offers a warm, caring environment with high- quality education for children ages 6 weeks to 12 years. Our proprietary, research-based High Reach learning curriculum is individualized to every age, with activities that combine learning and fun to create happy, curious kids.
A Child Care Worker is responsible for maintaining a safe and fun environment for young children to preteens. Their duties include coming up with creative and educational activities, preparing and serving snacks to children and maintaining a clean environment for the children.
What We Offer
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that would be available to you as a valued employee.
- Competitive pay, including incentive opportunities for many positions
- Paid Time Off and Company holiday pay
- Medical /Dental /Vision insurance plans
- 401(k) Retirement savings plan with company matching contributions
- Training and career development opportunities
- Establish routes, schedules and procedures with the school director to maximize safety of children.
- Adhere to the established schedule to the best of your ability.
- Observe all Department of Motor Vehicle rules and regulations and make sure all speed limits are observed.
- Complete a daily inspection of the bus, a weekly inspection of tires, oil, blades, etc. and report all bus maintenance issues to the Director.
- Insure there is an adequate amount of fuel to complete the trip.
- Ensure all state mandated items are present and in good working order.
- Passenger Log forms should be completed as children arrive and depart the bus.
- Keep the bus litter free and cleaned up after each bus run.
- Ensure the safety of the children at all times.
- Meet and maintain all state licensing requirements/qualifications and comply with all CNI Policies and Procedures at all times.
- Attend all staff trainings and pursue professional training when available.
- Maintain flexibility regarding the business demands of the school, including scheduled working hours and assignments.
- Assist in other areas as requested by management.
- Be able to properly/safely lift amounts in accordance with the guidelines outlined in the Standard Operating Procedures of the department assigned.
- Maintain a professional relationship with all personnel and business related associates.