Are you interested in partnering with industry leaders in water technology and solutions? Creating a future where diverse talent provides a competitive advantage? Being part of a collaborative and dynamic team of professionals that is truly passionate about our work? If this sounds like you, talk to us about joining our team.
Carollo Engineers is a nationally recognized environmental engineering firm that specializes in the planning, design, and construction of water and wastewater facilities. Our vision is to become the best water consulting firm in the United States, and we are looking for motivated, talented people to help us reach that goal.
We are seeking a Engineering Intern to support Carollo's vision of becoming the best water consulting firm in the United States. As part of our team, you will work on projects related to municipal water and wastewater treatment plants, including but not limited to major treatment plant expansions, regional water quality studies, and critical water reuse projects that will create sustainable and resilient water supplies for the world.
- Perform engineering work in various engineering fields (water and wastewater treatment, and engineering services during construction)
- Work on engineering designs
- Assist preparing reports
- Develop plans and specifications, and cost estimates for various projects
- Check submittals for performance or conformity with plans and specifications
- Assist with the preparation of technical memoranda, reports and electronic deliverables
- Data entry and analysis
- Participate in field activities such as site investigations, and pilot testing
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Finishing or completed junior year of college
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering field
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience and/or coursework in water/wastewater treatment and conveyance
- Previous related internship experience a plus, but not required
- Passed or scheduled for the FE/EIT exam
- Experience using CAD software (AutoCAD, Microstation, Revit, Sketch Up)