Are you an outgoing professional who thrives when working independently? Do you enjoy getting out of the office and connecting with customers where they are? Ready for a financially rewarding job that can lead to real career opportunities? Spectrum
is building a NEW
residential outside sales team-one that will drive impact for our business, customers and everyone who joins us. If you're looking for an exciting sales career and a company that invests in you, become a Market Development Specialist. BE PART OF THE CONNECTION
When new residential housing developments and communities are being built, new people move into new homes. All they can think about is getting unpacked and feeling settled. They also want to quickly reconnect to the Internet, their favorite shows, and with family and friends. This is where our new Market Development Specialists
play a vital role. WHAT YOU WILL DO AS A MARKET DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST
- Focus on new construction communities within your designated sales territory
- Develop relationships with homebuilders, homeowner associations and housing community groups within an assigned territory
- Acquire new customers through relationship building, community events, lead generation, prospecting and door-to-door interactions
- Sell Spectrum's superior products at an exceptional value to customers
- Be rewarded for achieving sales goals in Internet, mobile, phone and video sales
- Connect with your team by participating in sales meetings and training
While working in residential sales, expect to work rain or shine, days and nights, and to knock on many doors before closing a sale. It's hard work, but with your relationship-building skills and professional resilience, you can excel (and do well financially) in this sales position. WHAT YOU'LL BRING TO SPECTRUM
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Skills: Effective communication, listening, relationship-building and multi-tasking skills
- Technical Skills: Willingness to learn about our products; comfortable having sales conversations about technology
- Abilities: Work independently, results-oriented, persuasive, positive attitude, resilient
Travel: Daily in an outdoor environment; valid driver's license and reliable personal vehicle needed
- Schedule: Includes days, evenings and weekends; flexibility based upon performance
SPECTRUM CONNECTS YOU TO MORE Competitive Pay:
- 2 years of sales or relevant work experience
- Experience in door-to-door sales
Starting base salary plus uncapped commission, incentives and bonus program; the average first-year target compensation is up to $100,000 . Supportive Culture:
It's a fast and engaging team, where leaders coach you and are willing to invest in you and your goals. Dynamic Growth:
We offer world-class paid sales training and career opportunities to move up and around the company. Total Rewards:
Our comprehensive benefits are among the best in the industry.
Apply now, connect a friend to this opportunity or sign up for job alerts!
SDT315 2024-28041 2024
Here, employees don't just have jobs, they build careers. That's why we believe in offering a comprehensive pay and benefits package that rewards employees for their contributions to our success, supports all aspects of their well-being, and delivers real value at every stage of life.
A qualified applicant's criminal history, if any, will be considered in a manner consistent with applicable laws, including local ordinances. Get to Know Us
Charter Communications is known in the United States by our Spectrum brands, including: Spectrum Internet®, TV, Mobile and Voice, Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach. When you join us, you're joining a strong community of more than 101,000 individuals working together to serve more than 32 million customers in 41 states and keep them connected to what matters most. Watch this video to learn more. Who You Are Matters Here
We're committed to growing a workforce that reflects our communities, and providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement. EOE, including disability/vets. Learn about our inclusive culture.