The Man Registry is a fast growing, family owned ecommerce company that focuses on personalized gifts. We're seeking an energetic, detail oriented and creative minded individual to join our order production team. This is a manager-in-training position that will begin with a training period and will evolve into the management of our production staff.
The ideal candidate will possess excellent time management, organizational, and multitasking skills, and have a creative mindset and a willingness to learn. Previous experience with laser engraving and/or embroidery is desirable, but all software and equipment training will be provided.
This is a full-time (M-F 8am-5pm) salaried position.
The Man Registry is based in south Overland Park and is a leading provider of personalized groomsmen gifts and unique gifts for men. The company was born out of necessity in 2008. Our three founders were all either recently engaged or married and were having trouble finding cool gifts to give their friends and family on the wedding day. Over the last 15 years, our business has evolved and now offers personalized and unique gifts for all of life's occasions.
We're a creative, close knit group that supports each other and loves what we do! When we're not busy creating orders for our awesome customers, you might find us playing a game of foosball, debating what the best TV shows are or enjoying an occasional office happy hour (for those 21 ).
You can check us out at https://themanregistry.com. We'd love to have you join our team!
- Ensuring that customer orders are produced within our designated lead time
- Ensuring orders are produced accurately using the correct product, design and personalization
- Creating, organizing, and maintaining our library of graphic design files and templates
- Developing personalization How-to Guides for production staff to reference
- Working closely with our admin/customer service department to coordinate custom orders and special requests.
- Working closely with our shipping department to ensure order accuracy and efficiency
- Undertaking special projects as requested
- Creating or finding awesome Spotify playlists for the production room
As this position transitions from training to management, additional managerial responsibilities will be added. These will include but not be limited to:
- Tracking supply inventory and re-ordering as needed
- Learning and maintaining an understanding of our production equipment and software
- Managing relationships with outside technical support for our production equipment and software
- Creating and maintaining work schedules for our production staff
- Assisting with the interviewing and hiring of production staff
- Improving operational efficiency and workflow
- Taking part in weekly standing meetings with front office
- Effective organizational, multi-tasking and time management skills
- Detail oriented with a high degree of accuracy
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written
- Positive people skills: ability to clearly, positively and patiently speak with customers about order and product questions, complaints and other issues
- Problem solving skills: ability to quickly solve a customer’s problem with quick thinking and problem solving skills
- General office skills including typing, filing, good grammar, record keeping and data entry
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, cross departmental environment
- High school graduate at minimum. Some college work is preferred
- Must be able to lift 50lbs.
EXPERIENCE HELPFUL IN FOLLOWING AREAS
- Laser engraving
- Rotary engraving
- Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- CorelDraw (or comparable vector based design software)
- Google Suite of Products
- Microsoft Office
- Paid training
- Paid volunteer days
- Access to health insurance
- Employee discount
- Parental leave
- Relocation assistance (if applicable)
Please reply to this listing with your resume.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $37,440.00 per year
- Employee discount
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Relocation assistance
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Stilwell, KS 66085: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: In person