Well, hello there
More than 15 million people use Screencastify to record, edit and share all sorts of amazing videos. We like to think that we've democratized video creation by making it simpler and more affordable than ever before. Working at Screencastify
At Screencastify, we value accountability, commitment, and speed. We take our responsibility to our users very seriously, so when we miss a deadline or slow down, it matters.
We're not a pay-your-dues culture; we will train you quickly and then give you substantial responsibility. The better the results you drive, the more you'll be rewarded.
We're a competitive culture in some ways, but not in others. On one hand, we love to win, and hate to lose, and if you do great work, you'll probably inspire someone working with you to try to do even better. But someone else does not need to lose for you to win.
We constantly challenge each other and push our quality of thought and work to new limits. But no matter how strong a disagreement may be, we want to work in a company of deeply good people who treat their colleagues exceptionally well. No matter how talented, we won't hire jerks. About the Role
The Accounts Receivable Coordinator is a part-time position responsible for assisting in the billing and collections process using Chargebee, Salesforce, and Quickbooks. They will ensure that customer invoices are accurate, timely, and processed efficiently. They will also work closely with customers to resolve any billing issues and will be responsible for the collections process to ensure timely payments from customers. What you'll do:
Requirements You're perfect for this role if you:
- Assist in the billing process, including generating and issuing invoices, credit memos, and statements
- Ensure that invoices are accurate and comply with customer contracts
- Resolve billing issues, working closely with customers and internal stakeholders to resolve any discrepancies or disputes
- Manage the collections process, including tracking payment statuses and communicating with customers regarding overdue payments
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure accurate billing and collections data is captured in Salesforce
- Support month-end and year-end closing activities related to billing and collections
- Have or are pursuing a bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- Have experience in billing and collections
- Have experience using Chargebee and Salesforce or a fast-learner willing to learn new technologies
- Have strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Think independently and make good decisions based on education and experience
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with clients and team members
- Are able to prioritize work, follow through on requests, take initiative and meet deadlines
If you are passionate about the EdTech industry and have experience in billing and collections, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity to join our team!
This is a part-time opportunity for a Chicago-based hybrid position not to exceed 30 hours per week.
Screencastify is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, gender identity, disability, Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Benefits
- Competitive compensation. We take a data-driven approach to our compensation strategy so all employees are paid competitively and fairly.
- Flexible work policy. Gone are the days of being in an office from 9-5, Monday through Friday. We recognize there are better ways to measure productivity than counting the number of hours you're in the office and that sometimes the office isn't the best place to be productive.
- Divvy bike membership. If you're in Chicago, take advantage of an annual Divvy membershipon us.