You haven't searched anything yet.
Copper City Community Connection in Rome, NY is looking for one PT adult day program assistant to join our team. Our ideal candidate is attentive, self-starter, and reliable.
· Assist in the daily operation of the Social Adult Day Program to include programs that provide cognitive exercises, physical and social services such as: arts & crafts, games, sports, music, entertainment, trivia, outside activities, day trips, bus escort, special events, meals, snacks and activities of daily living.
· Assist with personal care needs of social day participants which includes but it not limited to toileting, meal preparation, dressing grooming, etc.
· Assist Program Coordinator, in planning, coordinating, and implementing the monthly calendar of events/activities.
· Assist in preparing, serving meals as directed by supervision
· High School Diploma/GED
· NYS approvable driver’s license and willingness to drive agency 12-passenger vehicle
We are looking forward to receiving your application. Thank you.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $14.20 per hour
Ability to commute/relocate:
Work Location: One location
The job skills required for Program Assistant include Planning, etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a Program Assistant. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Program Assistant. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.
The following is the career advancement route for Program Assistant positions, which can be used as a reference in future career path planning. As a Program Assistant, it can be promoted into senior positions as an Administrative Assistant IV that are expected to handle more key tasks, people in this role will get a higher salary paid than an ordinary Program Assistant. You can explore the career advancement for a Program Assistant below and select your interested title to get hiring information.