SNP Transformations Inc. is seeking a Consultant. The consultant will design and implement technical concepts for mergers, acquisitions, carve-outs, divestitures, and S4 migrations at the system and data level.
The SNP Senior Consultant role will be:
- Responsible for:
- Plan, design, implement and maintain solutions using SAP and solution development life cycle best practices
- analysis of business/technical requirements
- preparation of technical specification
- set up, programming (if applicable), test cycles, creation of documentation and training materials, customer trainings
- go-live and post go-live support
- Enhancing knowledge of SAP systems, enterprise solutions and products, ABAP programming (if applicable), and new SAP technologies,
- Propose improvements of internal tools, creation of specifications of functionality improvements, creation of test scenarios and testing.
- Project implementation using our standard SNP Transformation software
- Coordination of migration projects in SAP environments
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Must have a minimum of five (5) years of SAP related experience.
- A minimum of five (5) full lifetime cycle implementations, upgrade or migration projects
- Knowledge of SAP provided tools to analyze data volume, both at a table level and system level.
- Fundamental knowledge of, and implementation experience in FI or CO modules
- Extensive Asset experience in ECC and S4 (versions of SAP)
- Knowledge in SD & MM a plus
- Experience in ABAP, development activities, and development support during large implementations
- Knowledge of SAP LT or SAP SLO is desirable
- Experience in data migration projects including the following activities: Creation of data migration concepts (extraction rules, mapping rules, etc., data validation and reconciliation, cutover planning)
- High drive & self-starter/-motivated/ team player
- Accountability to deliver on agreed tasks with acceptable quality, speed, reliability, and efficiency
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business, Science, Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent experience
- Certifications preferred (in order of preference)
- SAP Certification - FICO
- SAP Certification - SAP LT
- Willingness to travel as needed
- Strong communication skills
Candidate must be authorized to work lawfully in the United States for SNP Transformations.
No Relocation is available for the role.
Equal Opportunity Employer: SNP Transformations Inc. possesses a strong commitment to diversity and values an inclusive environment. We expect all team members to champion that environment. Our diversity allows us to better understand our customers, communities, and each other. SNP Transformations, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. SNP Transformations, Inc. is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
To apply, please visit https://snptransformationsinc.applytojob.com/apply.