You haven't searched anything yet.
Supplemental Health Care is seeking a travel nurse RN Case Management for a travel nursing job in Berkeley, California.
As one of the largest Healthcare jobs placement agencies in the U.S., Supplemental Health Care has been partnering with RNs for more than 30 years. We’re now seeking Case Management RNs for openings at a hospital in Berkeley, California. Our goal is to help open a range of options for our nurses and healthcare professionals so they can choose the assignments that fit their goals and lifestyle best.
Case Management RN Contract Details:
- $2,220 - $2,452 per week
- 13-week contract with possibility to extend
- Various shifts available
- Travel pay packages including housing and meals allowance are available
Please apply online now for immediate consideration for this Case Management RN opportunity or to connect with our team about all of the contract options in California.
Supplemental Health Care offers a wide variety of industry-leading benefits including:
- Full medical, dental, vision, life, and even pet insurance to provide you with the coverage you need whenever you need it.
- Round-the-clock support. No matter where you are or what time it is, Supplemental Health Care is standing by.
- Our Share the Care program is the most dynamic, profitable referral program in the industry, to learn more about Share the Care check out shccares.com/referrals.
- SHC offers a 401k Retirement Savings Program to both full-time and part-time employees with company matching and a wide range of investment options.
- Discounted and free online access to CEU courses through Supplemental University. Through our online CEU options, you have access to the courses you need on your schedule. Requirements:
- Current California RN License / Certification
- American Heart Association BLS
- 1 to 2 years of recent relevant experience
Supplemental Health Care will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state, or federal law. For this type of employment, Kentucky state law requires a criminal record check as a condition of employment.
Supplemental Health Care Job ID #1088224. Posted job title: Registered Nurse Case Management.
Supplemental Health Care’s culture of caring and decades of experience help us make connections that fuel miracles in hospitals, schools, home health, and other sites of care across the U.S.