You haven't searched anything yet.
- Build meaningful relationships with a specified number of seniors and their families as you provide assistance with activities of daily living, attend to individual care needs and get to know their unique preferences and personalities - Notify management of changes in condition and recommend adjustments in the level of care and service - Assist residents in life skills and other life enriching activities as indicated on their individual profile - Blends a variety of multi-sensory experiences into the resident's day
- Participates in the development of the Individualized Service Plans (ISP) and monthly updates
- Responsible for their designated group of residents during the shift, knows where their residents are and physically checks on them throughout the shift.
- Partners with community team to ensure community is in compliance with OSHA requirements and promotion of Risk Management programs and policies; adherence to safety rules and regulations.
- Responds to the dining needs of the residents and guests while maintaining Sunrise hospitality and service standards
- Invite, Encourage, Assist (IEA) residents in life skills and other life enriching activities as indicated on ISP and demographic profile- Committed to serving our residents and guests through our Principles of Services
Sunrise Senior Living has championed quality of life in senior care for more than 30 years. We believe team members are our greatest resource and are looking for people who share our commitment to provide quality care for seniors and their families. It's no surprise that many of the world's leading experts in Senior Living entrust their career to Sunrise.
At Sunrise, you will
Make a Difference Every Day
We are passionate about our mission to champion quality of life for all seniors. We deliver high-quality care with a personal touch and encourage our residents to enjoy life to the fullest.
Be Part of a Uniquely Supportive Community
The care-focused environment we create for residents extends to our team members. We offer programs, rewards, and benefits to help you live your best.
I gnite Your Potential
We believe potential has no limits. We offer best-in-class leadership development programs designed to grow our leaders. We are committed to helping our team members achieve their career goals.
Apply today to learn why Sunrise Senior Living is a certified Great Place to Work
7,500 - 15,000
$500M - $1B
Sunrise Senior Living is a Virginia-based healthcare firm that provides assisted living, memory care and nursing services for senior citizens.
The following is the career advancement route for Caregiver positions, which can be used as a reference in future career path planning. As a Caregiver, it can be promoted into senior positions as a Home Care Aide III that are expected to handle more key tasks, people in this role will get a higher salary paid than an ordinary Caregiver. You can explore the career advancement for a Caregiver below and select your interested title to get hiring information.
If you are interested in becoming a Caregiver, you need to understand the job requirements and the detailed related responsibilities. Of course, a good educational background and an applicable major will also help in job hunting. Below are some tips on how to become a Caregiver for your reference.
Step 1: Understand the job description and responsibilities of an Accountant.
Quotes from people on Caregiver job description and responsibilities
A caregiver assists sick, elderly or disabled persons with everyday activities.
12/26/2021: Manchester, NH
caregivers may help to make sure that the patient takes the right medication at the right time.
11/29/2021: Anderson, IN
Although many caregivers within a family are not paid, several models exist for paid professional, licensed caregiver services.
12/08/2021: Lompoc, CA
Caregivers can earn certifications to gain more practical and theoretical knowledge of their duties, test their skills and advance their careers.
12/21/2021: Saginaw, MI
Caregivers generally work with seniors, people recovering from surgery, disabled adults, and veterans.
01/02/2022: Eugene, OR
Step 2: Knowing the best tips for becoming an Accountant can help you explore the needs of the position and prepare for the job-related knowledge well ahead of time.
Career tips from people on Caregiver jobs
A Caring and Compassionate Nature.
01/14/2022: Tuscaloosa, AL
Complete a caregiver training program.
11/28/2021: Waterloo, IA
Take care of their personal hygiene.
02/22/2022: Akron, OH
Take Time for Spiritual Practices/Meditation.
01/25/2022: Austin, TX
Talk About What They Can Remember.
12/04/2021: Cleveland, OH
Step 3: View the best colleges and universities for Caregiver.