You haven't searched anything yet.
Software Solutions Client/Customer Success Manager
Position Type: Full Time/ Permanent
Location: Detroit, MI
Education: Bachelor of Science Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related discipline
Experience: 5 - 10 years of relevant work experience
Position Summary: Responsible for generating revenue through various accounts in various vertical markets using a strategic approach. Understands and sells technology solutions that solve high level business problems with minimal assistance, incorporating solutions from top Engineering, Manufacturing, CAD, CAM, and PLM software OEMs along with complimentary Tata Technology services and support. Establishes and maintains customer relationship independently up to senior management level.
· Candidates must have a minimum of 3 to 5 years of successful technical sales experience
· Candidates must demonstrate a history quota sales achievement over career
· Excellent customer service skills and the ability to communicate technical information to potential customers.
· Candidate will have a 2 or 4 year college degree
· Candidate must exhibit the ability to accurately forecast and commit business performance based on quota, activity, and lead follow up.
· Experience in the PLM, ERP, Digital Manufacturing, or CRM technology is a plus
· History and knowledge within various business verticals
· Candidates must be familiar with desktop solutions such as MS Office, Powerpoint, Excel, SFDC and other job related software packages.
· Candidates understand and exhibit the ability to uncover business issues and understand a technical sales cycle.
· Candidate must be true problem solver, self-starter, detail oriented, and exhibit personal organizational skills. Critical thinking skills required.
Tata Technologies is a company dedicated to bringing better products to market for our customers and to the millions of people around the world who benefit from them. We are a leading Global provider of engineering services, serving the world’s leading manufacturing companies. We offer a complete benefits package, including; medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long term disability, FMLA and 401K.
We are currently expanding our Engineering footprint with several of our clients and have opportunities for those who are the best in their field. If you are looking to join a company that values their employees, stands behind their services and strives to make product development dreams a reality, look no further.
Tata Technologies Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, age, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship status, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status. We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning recruitment, hiring, compensation, benefits, training, termination, promotions, or any other condition of employment or career development.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
Work Location: Remote
500 - 1,000
$50M - $200M
Tata Technologies is a global engineering and product development digital services company focused on fulfilling its mission of helping the world drive, fly, build and farm by enabling manufacturing clients across the automotive, industrial machinery and aerospace verticals to realize better products and drive efficiencies in their businesses, leading to the development of products which are better for the end customer, environment and society at large. There are two components to the companys value proposition; the first one being outsourced product engineering services for our clients helpin ...
g them conceptualize, design and develop better products, and the second one is helping them identify and deploy technologies and solutions that are used to manufacture, service and realize better products. These offerings are delivered through two lines of business: a) Engineering, Research and Development (ER&D) services, and b) Digital Enterprise Solutions which includes offerings in Connected Enterprise IT (CEIT) and Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) services and products. We are committed to Engineering a better world through collaborative innovation and adoption of sustainable technologies and processes. Tata Technologies has over 8000 employees serving clients across three continents through our uniquely balanced on-shore/offshore global delivery model that enables us to provide aligned on-shore customer proximity required to support the iterative nature of product development services together with the capacity and cost-effectiveness of offshore locations. Watch this video to learn more: https://bit.ly/3jYdexM