You haven't searched anything yet.
We are an established multi-state law firm headquartered in Temecula, CA. We provide legal services to mortgage servicers in the area of foreclosures and bankruptcies. We offer a positive professional environment with the potential to grow professionally as the firm grows.
We are seeking to hire a full-time Compliance Assistant. The ideal candidate will possess excellent written communication skills with a strong work ethic and heavy attention to detail.
We value our employee’s hard work. We offer a competitive salary and provide a casual environment with a competitive benefits package, including company-paid medical and dental insurance, low-cost vision, FSA, and other voluntary benefits. We also offer PTO, 9 paid holidays, and a 401(k).
Summary: In this role, you will assist in maintaining the firm compliance and training programs, as well as other various tasks as assigned.
Duties & Responsibilities
· Coordinates the preparation and completion of client surveys, questionnaires and assessments/reassessments
· Assist in the maintenance and updates of Firm policies & procedures
· Assist Director with development and maintenance of Firm’s training materials
· Complete monthly closed file audits and discuss findings with Firm managers
· Keep up to date on regulatory compliance and industry regulations
· Assist Director with review, maintenance and organization of all client directives
· Review and dissemination of client inquiries, as well as identifying the need for escalating matters
· Assist with vendor management- vendor onboarding and annual maintenance
· Client Portal Maintenance- adding/revoking access for users
· Learning Management System Maintenance-adding/revoking access for users, reviewing training reports
· Performs other related duties as assigned by management
· HS Diploma required; College degree preferred, but not required
· Computer skills required: Microsoft Office Suite
· Mortgage industry experience preferred, but not required
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 - $18.00 per hour
Work Location: One location
The job skills required for Compliance Assistant include Microsoft Office, Written Communication, Onboarding, etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a Compliance Assistant. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Compliance Assistant. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.
The following is the career advancement route for Compliance Assistant positions, which can be used as a reference in future career path planning. As a Compliance Assistant, it can be promoted into senior positions as an Administrative Assistant II that are expected to handle more key tasks, people in this role will get a higher salary paid than an ordinary Compliance Assistant. You can explore the career advancement for a Compliance Assistant below and select your interested title to get hiring information.