You haven't searched anything yet.
REQUIRED: BACHELOR'S DEGREE IN EDUCATION OR A RELATED FIELD (teaching, speech and language therapy, occupational therapy, social work, psychology) AND FLORIDA PROFESSIONAL OR TEMPORARY TEACHER CERTIFICATION.
Job Types: Part-time OR Full-time
MUST LIVE IN MIAMI-DADE COUNTY
Learn and work with The Lucy Project. We help you build a career, and you help children overcome their learning difficulties. You will receive company-paid IMSE Orton-Gillingham Training. After participating in this training, you will be able to assess, evaluate, and teach children how to read, write, and spell proficiently. Upon completion and submission of video, you will receive the IMSE Comprehensive Completion Certificate and become a Learning Specialist with The Lucy Project.
1. Assess literacy skills/progress monitoring with IMSE OG & DIBELS
2. Create and write lesson plans detailing methods and materials.
3. Teach individual or small groups of students daily
4. Provide monthly progress reports to parents for parents and office.
5. Perform other responsibilities as may, from time to time, be assigned by the supervisor.
Salary: $23.00 to $25.00/hour. Please note that compensation depends upon experience and intervention knowledge.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: From $23.00 per hour
Work Location: In person
Full Time | Contractor | Part Time