You haven't searched anything yet.
Are you looking for an opportunity to advance your career with a growing organization focused enhancing the lives of older adults in our community? The Lodge at Northbrook, a Transforming Age community, has an opportunity for a Maintenance Technician, who is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day maintenance operations of the property, as well as ensuring we are fully compliant with all local, state, and federal safety guidelines.
As our Maintenance Technician, you’ll be instrumental in:
· Administration and oversight of all facilities and maintenance responsibilities of our community.
· Review and oversight (with team member assistance) of the OSHA/SDS safety binder and requirements
· Creation of the daily, weekly, monthly and annual maintenance schedule
· Conducting regular inspections of the grounds, buildings and major equipment reporting necessary findings to Community Manager
· Ensuring team members and work orders are performed timely, accurately and professionally to Resident’s satisfaction
· Evaluation of systems & facilities to determine required repairs Aid the Community Manager in resolving resident concerns and issues as needed
· Reviewing and auditing of all incident reports as needed ensuring thorough and accurate information
· Other duties as assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $18.00 per hour
Work Location: In person
The following is the career advancement route for Maintenance Technician positions, which can be used as a reference in future career path planning. As a Maintenance Technician, it can be promoted into senior positions as a General Maintenance Worker IV that are expected to handle more key tasks, people in this role will get a higher salary paid than an ordinary Maintenance Technician. You can explore the career advancement for a Maintenance Technician below and select your interested title to get hiring information.
If you are interested in becoming a Maintenance Technician, you need to understand the job requirements and the detailed related responsibilities. Of course, a good educational background and an applicable major will also help in job hunting. Below are some tips on how to become a Maintenance Technician for your reference.
Step 1: Understand the job description and responsibilities of an Accountant.
Quotes from people on Maintenance Technician job description and responsibilities
A maintenance technician needs expertise with a wide range of tools, equipment and systems.
02/12/2022: New London, CT
A maintenance technician salary depends on several factors.
01/12/2022: Lebanon, PA
A maintenance technician's job can be physically demanding, as they may carry heavy loads, climb ladders to significant heights, squeeze through narrow spaces or adjust heavy objects.
12/01/2021: Huntington, NY
Also called a maintenance worker or general technician, these professionals ensure the consistent upkeep of all mechanical hardware.
12/04/2021: Springfield, OH
clean and perform routine maintenance on HVAC systems.
01/30/2022: Racine, WI
Step 2: Knowing the best tips for becoming an Accountant can help you explore the needs of the position and prepare for the job-related knowledge well ahead of time.
Career tips from people on Maintenance Technician jobs
Acquire the Appropriate Training.
02/10/2022: Columbia, SC
Check the oil pressure and temperature.
02/25/2022: Evansville, IN
Consider getting some technical training.
01/27/2022: Port Arthur, TX
Engineering Principles for Maintainers and Operators.
01/14/2022: Melbourne, FL
Fasten the tie-down ropes or cables to the forward and aft landing gear cross tubes and secure to ground stakes or tie-down rings.
12/19/2021: Mcallen, TX
Step 3: View the best colleges and universities for Maintenance Technician.