You haven't searched anything yet.
Posted October 27, 2021
The Bartender/Server sets up, prepares and serves beverages and breaks down bars in a safe and efficient manner and in compliance with Company policies and procedures, brand standards, and federal, state and local regulations. Processes guest checks and payments in compliance with cash handling, credit card and room charge processing and accounting policies and procedures
The essential functions are but not limited to:
* Set up bar in compliance with policies, procedures and brand standards.
* Prepare and serve drinks following policies and procedures, proper food handling and serving techniques, alcohol awareness, and federal, state and local regulations.
* Processes guest checks and payments in compliance with cash handling, credit card and room charge processing and accounting policies and procedures.
* Report all tips in compliance with company policy and IRS regulations.
* Maintain clean bar and ashtrays including proper removal of trash, empty glasses, etc.
* Thoroughly clean bar and properly return equipment and supplies to proper areas at end of shift.
* Ensure all liquor is properly secured before, during and after shift.
* Assist in seating and greeting the guest.
* Answer all questions about cooking methods, menu items, specials and prices.
* Accurate and prompt guest order taking.
* Prompt submission of food orders with the kitchen in accordance with prescribed procedures.
* Prepare beverage and food orders in accordance with prescribed procedures.
** Sheraton Suites Wilmington Downtown**
223 Room All Suite
**Apply to be a member of our TPG Hotels & Resorts family,
a Top 10 Hotel Management Team and "hospitality employer of choice!"**
Located in the heart of Brandywine Valley, Sheraton Suites Wilmington Downtown offers a world of thoughtful services, impeccable accommodations and unparalleled comforts. Recharge in our pet- friendly hotel suites with perks including luxury bedding, mini-refrigerators, microwaves, flat-panel TVs and cozy pullout sofas. Club-level suites grant access to our exclusive Sheraton Club Lounge with amenities such as free Wi-Fi and daily breakfast. Guests can dine on delicious American cuisine at Basil Bar & Grill for breakfast, lunch and dinner. For those planning a professional or social event, they'll appreciate our event venues, which are expertly supported by planning services, technology and catering options. Our hotel's location makes it easy to explore the area's most popular destinations including Frawley Stadium, Delaware Art Museum and Christiana Care Wilmington Hospital. Resort to the relaxation at Sheraton Suites Wilmington Downtown in Delaware.
**Apply for Bartender/Server**
You are about to apply for Bartender/Server through another service. You could go straight there, but we highly recommend you log in or join our talent network first.
**Talent Network Benefits**
* Its completely free!
* Keep track of your applications and saved jobs
* Find other jobs that match your interests
* Be among the first to learn about career opportunities on TPG Hotels & Resorts that match your interests
* Receive email alerts whenever new jobs are posted on careers.tpghotelsandresorts.com
* Get contacted by recruiters when they have an interesting opportunity that may be a fit for you
The following is the career advancement route for Bartender/Server positions, which can be used as a reference in future career path planning. As a Bartender/Server, it can be promoted into senior positions as a Sommelier that are expected to handle more key tasks, people in this role will get a higher salary paid than an ordinary Bartender/Server. You can explore the career advancement for a Bartender/Server below and select your interested title to get hiring information.