STANDARDS OF CONDUCT The Contractor shall be responsible for maintaining satisfactory standards of employee competency, conduct, appearance, and integrity and shall be responsible for taking such disciplinary action with respect to their employees as may be necessary. The Contractor is expected to follow the NOAA standards for ethics rules, safety and environmental compliance, and IT security.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
I. Great Lakes Restoration Initiative (GLRI) Planning, Execution and Review
- Plan and support the GLRI Program Manager on GLRI meetings for principal investigators, NOAA GLRI Working Group, and Steering Committee and provide regular update emails.
- Oversee project quarterly reporting and conduct all GLAS reporting updates.
- Provide all GLRI NOAA reporting within established deadlines.
- Provide technical reviewer expertise for selecting GLRI projects/grant awards.
- Support NOAA’s internal annual funding competition.
- Support funding and quality assurance needs.
- Provide support to GLRI Program Manager on additional tasks as needed.
II. Great Lakes Restoration Initiative (GLRI) Budget Assistance
- Assist the GLERL Administrative Officer on GLRI Budget tracking, proposals, and execution.
III. GLRCT Support
- Provide team meeting support
- Provide support to Information Services Branch Chief on additional tasks as needed.
- Potential travel for outreach as required. Not-to-Exceed (NTE) $2,500.00
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited school is required, with a preference to Business Administration or similar business function.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) is required.
- Knowledge of Google Suite of products (Drive, Docs, Gmail) is required.
- Knowledge of the Great Lakes of North America is desired but not required.
HOURS OF OPERATION
- Classification: Full-Time
- Operating Hours: 6:00am – 6:00pm
- Working Days: Monday - Friday
- Hours per day: Flexible between 2 to 10 hours per day.
- Total Hours per Week: Flexible (not to exceed 40 hours per week)
- Teleworking: Telework is approved for this position for the tasks outlined in the statement of work that are conducive to teleworking. The contractor shall work with the COR and the POC for the position to determine a schedule for telework that is in the best interest of the Government. No work shall be completed on a personal computer – the government will provide government-furnished equipment.
PRIMARY PLACE OF PERFORMANCE: Ann Arbor, MI 48108
Clearance Level Required: Must be able to pass a Federal Background check.
Jamison Corporate Overview:
Jamison Professional Services, Inc. (Jamison) is a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) headquartered in metropolitan Atlanta, Georgia. We specialize in providing professional management, administrative, healthcare, court reporters and transcriptionist experts, and document/ record and telehealth operational support solutions to U.S. Government, State and commercial clients. Jamison is a nationwide professional staff augmentation company, that helps commercial clients and government agencies expand their talent acquisition reach by sourcing, assessing, developing, and managing the talent that enables them to be successful. Jamison offers a wide range of employment opportunities in the commercial and government sectors. We seek employees who share our values of service excellence, integrity, and professionalism. Jamison affords equal employment opportunity to all individuals, regardless of race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, medical condition, gender identity, or sexual orientation. Our employees, as well as applicants and others with whom we do business, will not be subjected to sexual, racial, religious, ethnic, or any other form of unlawful harassment and/or discrimination. In addition, Jamison adheres to the equal employment opportunity requirements of all states and localities in which it does business.
Jamison’s commitment to equal opportunity is applied through every aspect of the employment relationship, including, but not limited to, recruitment, selection, placement, training, compensation, promotion, transfer, termination, and all other matters of employment.
Applicants may be required to successfully complete an online assessment to determine qualifications for positions requiring specific skills.
All applications must be submitted through our application system at: https://www.jps-online.com/apply-now/