You haven't searched anything yet.
Account Planner – US Commercial Team
Reporting into the Head of US Trading & Planning, the Account Planner will be responsible for providing comprehensive sales support to the US Sales Team as well as sales planning for key advertising clients and media agencies across the US, providing advertising solutions across all platforms of the FT portfolio.
Office & System Management
- Log guests into the reception booking system
- Organizing Digital & Print subscriptions for clients and agencies
- Send out voucher copies to relevant clients & agencies daily when their ads are published
- Manage client e-mailings, mailings and other communications PDFs
- Save Account Manager’s IOs & proposals into Salesforce and shared USAdvertising drive
- Help Account Manager’s create opportunities & business under discussion in Salesforce
- Enter new contacts into Salesforce via Clearslide with correct Sales rep associations
- Update Resource kit and US Survival Kit Google document with new resources, media kits, research, product decks, case studies & screenshots
- Answer Advertising hotline and directing call to appropriate sales rep if necessary
- Organize voucher copy cupboard, put papers and HTSI magazines away daily/weekly
Lead Management & Prospecting:
- Tear-sheet competitor publications both in print and digital
- Run Leads list for Tuesday meeting on Winmo/Sales Navigator and update leads in salesforce
- Manage incoming leads in salesforce (via toolkit) and answer all basic mediakit enquiries unless an AD has a relationship already
- Assist Sales Team with chasing up leads and new business
- Work in collaboration with campaign management team to troubleshoot creative, performance and billing issues as they arise
- Work in collaboration with campaign management team to monitor results and optimize campaigns
- Create and complete Spec sheets for each campaign proposal RFP & Sales Team support
- Master the FT digital and print product portfolio
- Thoroughly understand editorial mission and readership profile
- Provide support in the creation of campaign schedules
- Join RFP meetings and coordinate preparation of proposals
- Work with Sales Team on RFP document creation including research, excel andPowerPoint plans
- respond to agency or client proposal queries pre and post campaign booking, unless AD support is needed
- Work closely with research team to provide proactive data to client
- Where relevant help marketing with event management
Our benefits vary depending on location, but we are committed to providing best in class perks across all our offices as well as an inclusive environment to develop your career. Examples of our benefits include; generous annual leave allowances, flexible working, medical cover, and enhanced maternity & paternity packages. Full details of our benefits can be found here.
Candidates should be aware that new employees will be required to be vaccinated by their start date, meaning they have received all of the recommended doses for either a one dose or two dose COVID-19 vaccine, and provide proof of vaccination status (e.g. CDC COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card) , which will be kept confidential. We are an equal opportunity employer, and will provide a reasonable accommodation to those who are unable to be vaccinated due to a sincerely-held religious belief or a medical disability where it does not pose an undue hardship on the Company.
At the FT, we know our most valuable resources are our people and we embrace our employees’ unique skills, experiences, and perspectives. We are committed to providing an inclusive working environment for all. We are an equal opportunities employer that seeks to recruit and appoint the best talent regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, socio-economic background, religion and/or belief. We also promote flexible working and will consider specific requests around flexibility for all roles where it can be accommodated. We aim to treat all employees in a fair and consistent manner, promote good working relationships to encourage high standards of conduct and performance within a work environment free from harassment, bullying, and discrimination. Please let us know if you require any adjustments as part of the application process or to enable you to attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements or have any questions, please contact a member of our HR team who will be happy to help.
Print & Book Publishing
3,000 - 7,500
Print & Book Publishing
About the Financial Times The Financial Times is one of the worlds leading business news organisations, recognised internationally for its authority, integrity and accuracy. The FT has a record paying readership of one million, three-quarters of which are digital subscriptions. It is part of Nikkei Inc., which provides a broad range of information, news and services for the global business community. Learn more about the FT, including announcements and career opportunities, at aboutus.ft.com. Subscribe at subs.ft.com.
The job skills required for Account Planner include Planning, Collaboration, etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be an Account Planner. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Account Planner. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.
The following is the career advancement route for Account Planner positions, which can be used as a reference in future career path planning. As an Account Planner, it can be promoted into senior positions as a Planner/Scheduler III - Construction that are expected to handle more key tasks, people in this role will get a higher salary paid than an ordinary Account Planner. You can explore the career advancement for an Account Planner below and select your interested title to get hiring information.