You haven't searched anything yet.
- Provide in home counseling services to individuals dealing with gender issues, special needs, autism, chronic pain, mood, and personality disorders.
- Utilize various therapeutic modalities, such as dance therapy, to support clients in their healing process.
- Collaborate with other professionals, such as special education teachers and psychopharmacologists, to provide comprehensive care.
- Strong understanding of gender issues counseling and experience working with diverse populations.
- Familiarity with treatment plans and progress notes
- Experience or training in therapeutic approaches.
Please note that additional qualifications and requirements may be necessary based on specific job openings.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $60.00 per hour
Work Location: On the road
The job skills required for Clinician include Professional development, etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a Clinician. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Clinician. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.