SIGNING BONUS AVAILABLE
RBT to provide one on one ABA therapy in-home, center, and community-based environments.
· Implement individualized treatment plans developed by BCBAs
· Collect data to monitor the progress and effectiveness of the individualized treatment plan.
· Provide regular written and verbal progress updates on treatment goals.
· Support the BCBA with training families on implementing individualized treatment plans.
· Participate in team meetings and training workshops.
· Ensure that the client is in a safe and positive environment at all times.
· Follows the policies and procedures of Zinnia Health
· Perform other duties as assigned. Travel may be required.
· High School diploma, Registered Behavior Technician preferred,
· Ability to pass a background check
· Proof of Covid vaccination
· Transportation that is reliable and insured
The job skills required for Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) include Professional development, Transportation, background check etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a Registered Behavior Technician (RBT). That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Registered Behavior Technician (RBT). Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.
If you are interested in becoming a Registered Behavior Technician, you need to understand the job requirements and the detailed related responsibilities. Of course, a good educational background and an applicable major will also help in job hunting. Below are some tips on how to become a Registered Behavior Technician for your reference.