3 to 6 years as a designer / visualizer / art director in advertising, digital design, social media design, marketing communications design, etc.
We are looking for young, bright, talented creative people to join the Zenoti Creative Services team. At Zenoti, you will be part of the CS team that is engaged in a wide variety of design work for the brand.
As a creative designer, you will be required independently ideate and execute design jobs across all Zenoti online and offline platforms - including website banners & apps, print, digital media ads, social media, newsletters, e-mailers, datasheets, etc.
You will work with an excellent set of creative people and will be collaborating with fellow Zenotians from the CS team as well as global marketing team members.
If you are a self-motivated professional, with good creative and communication skills, hungry to create an impact, capable of creating engaging design solutions in-line with Brand Guidelines, then let’s talk!
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Design.
- 3 to 6 years’ experience in the industry with strong and compelling portfolio. Excellent team player, and a strong hands-on experience in the creative process, graphic designing, and brand development.
- Strong understanding of social media platforms and conventional advertising. Capable of coming up with new ideas for branding, advertising campaigns and marketing messages.
- A great eye for aesthetics and ability to create consistent brand look & feel across multiple platforms, while meeting high standards of design.
- An understanding of UI/UX design will be an added advantage.
- Has high levels of ownership and drive to excel, with good interpersonal skills and an eye for details.
- Excellent command over design software and tools including Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign. Knowledge of Adobe XD, and motion graphics, and basic skills in animation are a definite plus.
- Should be able to understand creative briefs and requisitions, present and advocate his/her creative ideas.
- A confident and clear decision maker with high levels of professionalism when it comes time & cost management. An ability to multitask and manage multiple projects will be an advantage.
- Genuine and keen interest in the world of design, and on top of the latest trends in design, marketing, branding and social media.
- And finally, someone who has creative interests outside of work. It helps to have various interests like movies, travel, photography, etc.
- A competitive salary and equity in the company
- Comprehensive medical coverage for yourself and your immediate family
- An environment where wellbeing is high on priority – access to regular yoga, meditation, breathwork, nutrition counseling, stress management, inclusion of family for most benefit awareness building sessions
- Unlimited vacation
- Opportunities to be a part of a community and give back: Social activities are part of our culture; You can look forward to regular engagement, social work, community give-back initiatives