Xometry (NASDAQ: XMTR) powers the industries of today and tomorrow by connecting the people with big ideas to the manufacturers who can bring them to life. Xometry’s digital marketplace gives manufacturers the critical resources they need to grow their business while also making it easy for buyers at Fortune 1000 companies to tap into global manufacturing capacity.
Our Marketing Operations team is looking for a highly motivated, analytical, and creative marketing professional with a desire to drive a high-growth business. The successful candidate will be directly responsible for key components of our marketing technology stack and the email channel for the industrial supply chain and buyer segments.
As a fast-growing company, there is a vast opportunity for a creative thinker to find the next successful lever to make a significant impact on our business.
● Own and manage key components of our marketing tech stack, including evaluating, integrating, and rolling-out new technology and tools, as well as optimizing current solutions
● Develop and manage the marketing automation roadmap, integrations, and workflows and drive continuous improvement
● Manage the marketing contact database, including email deployment, contact strategies, and personalization across multiple audiences and segments
● Manage the data infrastructure for high-volume programmatic emails to ensure reliable delivery of key emails to the intended audience segments
● Assist in monitoring and managing our IP/domain reputation and deliverability
● Design and lead data quality and data analytics strategy, infrastructure deployment, internal/external alignment, communications, reporting, and marketing process governance
● Partner with our growth and content marketing team, code and optimize direct and editorial email campaigns that leverage first-party data and behavioral insights to drive revenue growth and user engagement
● In collaboration with our growth team, internalize our business strategies and leverage audience data and campaign performance insights to develop personalization programs to drive deeper relationships between our brands with targeted industries and job functions
● Own campaign optimization with A/B testing and experimentation across the user engagement lifecycle, from awareness/enrollment through onboarding and ongoing engagement in later stages
● Completion of BA/BS Degree in Marketing, Business, Operations, or related area
● 5 years of experience leading, building and managing marketing tech stacks, automation workflows, and lead management
● Experience working with marketing automation (MAP) and/or email sending platforms (Iterable, SendGrid, Braze, Klaviyo, etc.)
● Experience working with customer data platforms (CDP) such as Segment and Tealium
● Results-driven with exceptional detail and knowledge around metrics, specifically A/B testing, KPI tracking, and ROI analysis
● Proven experience leveraging marketing automation to create nurture campaigns, lead scoring models, and manage segmented buyer journeys through workflows
● Working knowledge of SQL and HTML/CSS
● Geek out over data-driven feedback loops and love turning insights into action
● Strategic problem solver with strong analytical skills and attention to detail
● Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, digital-first environment
● Obsessed with providing great customer experiences
If this job isn’t for you but you have a friend who may be a perfect fit - share this job with them!
Xometry is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Xometry participates in E-Verify and after a job offer is accepted, will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.