Xometry (NASDAQ: XMTR) powers the industries of today and tomorrow by connecting the people with big ideas to the manufacturers who can bring them to life. Xometry’s digital marketplace gives manufacturers the critical resources they need to grow their business while also making it easy for buyers at Fortune 1000 companies to tap into global manufacturing capacity.
Associate Account Managers within Thomas Marketing Services oversee our clients’ marketing programs and communicate updates about their marketing, website, and SEO programs. Associate AMs collaborate with clients’ internal stakeholders to maximize marketing efforts and keep programs moving smoothly. This role reports directly to an Account Director on the Client Services team and works alongside a team of other Associate Account Managers and Account Managers.
What you'll be doing as an Associate AM:
• Serve as clients’ primary point of contact for their Thomas Marketing Services programs: programs can include SEO, PPC, and/or website builds and rebuilds
• Conduct client calls to review program KPIs, deliverable updates, and overall program progress
• Collect and document client goals and deliverable feedback for use by cross-functional teams (design, development, SEM, and social media)
• Collaborate with internal creative teams to execute program deliverables; including content and messaging for website pages, SEO, emails, blogs, eBooks, and social media
• Identify opportunities for program expansion or adjustments to better suit client needs
• Some travel preferred to conduct annual client visits
What you bring to our team:
• 2 years experience in a digital marketing role; agency preferred
• Minimum 1 year of client-facing experience
• Some knowledge of best practices for SEO, social media, email marketing, and/or blog writing
• Experience with our tech stack: Hubspot, Google Analytics, or WordPress
• Outstanding communication and people skills
Some nice-to-have experience:
• B2B and/or industrial/manufacturing industry knowledge
• Agency experience
• Experience using SEO tools (such as SEMRush, AHRefs, Google Ads, Optmyzer, Google Search Console), LinkedIn analytics, Data Studio reporting from Google, A/B testing software, and/or chatbot plugins
• Certifications: Hubspot (email, Inbound), Google Analytics, Google Ads, or project management
If this job isn’t for you but you have a friend who may be a perfect fit - share this job with them!
Xometry is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Xometry participates in E-Verify and after a job offer is accepted, will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.