Xometry (NASDAQ: XMTR) powers the industries of today and tomorrow by connecting the people with big ideas to the manufacturers who can bring them to life. Xometry’s digital marketplace gives manufacturers the critical resources they need to grow their business while also making it easy for buyers at Fortune 1000 companies to tap into global manufacturing capacity.
Account Managers (AMs) within Thomas Marketing Services oversee full-service marketing programs and act as the main point of contact for marketing, website, and SEO programs. AMs collaborate with clients’ internal stakeholders to maximize marketing efforts while reinforcing the client’s brand, digital presence, and voice. This role reports directly to an Account Director on the Client Services team and works alongside a team of other Associate AMs and AMs.
What you'll be doing as an AM:
• Serve as clients’ primary point of contact for their Thomas Marketing Services programs, including SEO, PPC, full-funnel marketing, and website builds and rebuilds
• Identify account objectives and provide strategic and tactical recommendations to meet client goalsConduct monthly or weekly client calls to review program KPIs, deliverable updates, and overall program progress
• Collect and document client goals and deliverable feedback for use by cross-functional teams (design, development, SEM, and social media)
• Collaborate with internal creative teams to execute program deliverables; including content and messaging for website pages, SEO, emails, blogs, eBooks, and social media
• Identify opportunities to further support clients, including upsells to additional TMS products, and support SEO Analysts to grow programs into full-service marketing programs
• Liaison with Thomas sales team to proactively address account issues or identify new business opportunities; manage scope creep
• Some travel preferred to conduct annual client visits
What you bring to our team:
• 3 - 4 years experience in a digital marketing role; agency preferred
• Minimum 2 years of client-facing experience
• High proficiency with best practices for SEO, social media, email marketing, and blog writing
• Experience with our tech stack: Hubspot, Google Analytics, WordPress
• Outstanding communication and people skills
Some nice-to-have experience:
• B2B and/or industrial/manufacturing industry knowledge
• Agency experience
• Experience using SEO tools (such as SEMRush, AHRefs, Google Ads, Optmyzer, Google Search Console), LinkedIn analytics, Data Studio reporting from Google, A/B testing software, and/or chatbot plugins
• Certifications: Hubspot (email, Inbound), Google Analytics, Google Ads, or project management
If this job isn’t for you but you have a friend who may be a perfect fit - share this job with them!
Xometry is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Xometry participates in E-Verify and after a job offer is accepted, will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.