The Housekeeping Supervisor is responsible for ensuring that guest rooms and public areas of the Hotel
are cleaned and linens are restocked, ensuring the Hotel is maintained to the high presentation.
• Cleaning of the guest rooms to standard as assigned
• Performing very physical labor
• Answering guest requests
• Providing excellent customer service as per the standards of the Hotel
• Courteously and promptly responds to guest room requests
• Investigates all guest inquiries in a timely fashion to provide the highest possible service
• Moves heavy objects as requested
• Performs side duties as required.
• Works closely with other departments to achieve maximum guest satisfaction
• Maintains a clean, safe, hazard-free work environment at all times
• Understands the emergency procedures for the entire Hotel.
• Answering guest requests when necessary
His/her behavior and personal appearance will always be geared to the objective of being an
example to all other staff within the Hotel. He/she will strive to use a polite language and
well-groomed behavior in his/her relation with the Hotel guests, colleagues and staff.
• COVID-19 vaccination required
• Minimum 1 year of experience as a housekeeping inspector/supervisor in a full service hotel
• Able to lead a large staff of room attendants and house persons.
• Job-related experience an asset
• Read and write English fluently (additional languages spoken would be an asset)
• Must be neat, professional and well groomed
• Must possess good organizational /time management skills
• Must be a self motivator - work with little supervision
• Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
• Must be able to stand for extended periods of time
• Must be in good physical condition, frequent pushing/pulling/reaching/stooping/handling
and gripping is required
• Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds (lifting above the shoulder is also required)
• Ability to relate well to Hotel guests and employees
• Guest-service oriented; Team player
• High initiative/Self-starter; Good communication skills
• Professional in demeanor and presentation
• Personable, enthusiastic, self-motivated and able to work independently
• Ability to learn quickly.
• Observant, discriminating and detail-oriented
• Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions and request clarification
• Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Positive attitude and outgoing personality is essential
• Must be able to work shifts - days, evenings, weekends and holidays
• Dependable and reliable
• Able to work morning, weekend, evening and holiday shifts
• Medical, Dental, Vision & life insurance
• 401(k) with company match
• Hotel discount
• Holiday pay
• Training and development, Opportunity for growth and Much More!
Rate of Pay: $13 p/hr plus incentive
This is only a rough guideline, additional duties may be added at anytime due to any
The job skills required for HOUSEKEEPING - ROOM INSPECTOR include Housekeeping, Customer Service, Guest Service, Time Management, Life insurance, Initiative, etc.
Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a HOUSEKEEPING - ROOM INSPECTOR.
That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by HOUSEKEEPING - ROOM INSPECTOR.
Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.
For the skill of Guest Service
The following is the career advancement route for HOUSEKEEPING - ROOM INSPECTOR positions,
which can be used as a reference in future career path planning. As a HOUSEKEEPING - ROOM INSPECTOR,
it can be promoted into senior positions as a Housekeeping Manager that are expected to
handle more key tasks, people in this role will get a higher salary paid than an ordinary
HOUSEKEEPING - ROOM INSPECTOR. You can explore the career advancement for a HOUSEKEEPING - ROOM INSPECTOR below
and select your interested title to get hiring information.