No experience is necessary for this entry-level position!
This is a general labor position that starts at $13.50-$14.75/hourly!
WRIGHT is a family-owned and operated business devoted to its employees and customers for over 40 years. When you work with us you are not just 'one of our employees', you are part of the WRIGHT family. We are committed to your personal and professional development.
- Set up, maintain, and remove temporary work zones. Including warning signs, traffic cones, and rumble strips according to ATSSA and DOT regulations.
- Load and unload work zone equipment to and from the company vehicle.
- Drive the company vehicle to and from job sites in a safe manner.
- Complete all paperwork in a timely manner.
- Wear and maintain proper PPE in accordance with Wright specific policy.
- Read and comprehend Wright safety manual and employee handbook.
- Reports directly to a Field Supervisor.
- Other job duties as assigned.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Valid driver's license and maintain a clean driving record.
- Have reliable communication to receive work schedule.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Be able to work in all weather conditions and tolerate varying climates of heat, cold, and rain.
- Pass a drug screen prior to employment and maintain a drug-free status.
- Be able to stand throughout your entire shift, hand and arm movement is required.
- The position does not allow for frequent breaks.
- Be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Be physically capable to perform all flagging duties.
- Raises at 6 months and on January 1st after a year of service.
- Paid holidays after 90 days of employment.
- Potential access to a company vehicle and a merit increase with promotion.
- Referral Program! Earn $500 for finding your friend a job! (Must work 60 days)
- Become a certified Traffic Control Flagger. Paid training and ATSSA certification.
- Paid Time Off
- Health insurance
- Retirement savings programs
- And more!