Talent Manager - San Diego, CA/Santa Ana, CA
Entry to Mid-Level
Full Time- Salaried Non-exempt
Perks of Working with WIS
- Career Growth: WIS is committed to creating opportunities for those who aspire for more. We are always looking for amazing candidates to grow into new and larger roles!
- On-the-job paid training and ongoing development
- Commitment to safe work environments
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance available at competitive rates
- Paid vacation
- 401K benefits package
- Opportunities for paid travel
- Diverse and inclusive employer committed to your success
WIS District Talent Manager Job Preview
The District Talent Manager is a people leader who will be an essential part of the team within their assigned group of Districts in a designated geography. The District Talent Manager is responsible for the successful execution of recruiting, hiring, onboarding, training, developing and retaining employees. The District Talent Manager will report to the Regional Talent Manager and work hand in hand with District Managers to ensure associate readiness for upcoming business needs.
What can YOU bring to the Team? SPIRIT!
Service – Deliver excellence in everything you do.
- Pride - Do the right thing, the first time!
- Integrity - Strong work ethic, accountable, and honest. Safe behaviors, always!
- Results – Execute your role with urgency and accuracy.
- Innovation - Eager to learn new skills! Excited to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Teamwork - Reliable and motivated part of an excellent team, your success is our success!
- Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent of experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- A minimum of 1-2 years of experience in recruitment, training, onboarding, or operations.
- Strong leadership skills with a proven track record of recruiting, hiring, training and developing talent for future bench strength.
- A passion for people, coaching, mentoring and developing.
- Experience with social media marketing, networking, and sourcing new talent.
- Advanced MS Office skills.
- Experience with ATS and HRIS systems.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be willing to submit to a pre-employment investigative consumer report, pre-employment drug screening and/or Motor Vehicle Record Check.
Work may be sedentary at times: Must be able to sit for extended periods of time sitting and use a computer keyboard, and mouse frequently. Frequent local travel is required by automobile (up to 75% of the time). Occasional longer distance travel via plane or automobile, including overnight stays may be required (up to 25% of the time).
Please note that this Job Description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
For more information on WIS, visit our website at www.wisusa.com.
WIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.