Wingstop’s mission is to serve the world flavor. Wingstop is the destination when you crave fresh never faked wings, hand-cut seasoned fries and any of our famous sides. For people who demand flavor in everything they do, there's only Wingstop. We are looking for team members who want to deliver a flavor experience.
As a cashier at Wingstop, an individual will have to take and give out orders to the kitchen staff. He/she will have to be quick and efficient in communicating with crew members and kitchen staff to make sure the guests get their orders on time. A cashier will have to balance their cash drawers, listen and solve customer queries, and replace food if necessary. The individual has to be an ideal team player as this is a very fast paced and strenuous job, which requires him/her to be in the good books of everyone, including the guests.
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; and is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We recognize that people are our finest asset. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals, regardless of race, creed, color, religion or belief, national origin, sex, ancestry, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, medical condition, gender identity or sexual orientation or any other classification protected by law.
• Computer literate and comfortable using computerized register (POS) systems.
• Possess great cash handling skills.
• Professional, polite, and reliable even when under stress.
• Must have excellent interpersonal and people skills.
• Must have integrity, honesty and accountability.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Greet and welcome customers entering the restaurant and calling into the restaurant.
• Place orders for customers in-person and over the phone; upsell and maintain knowledge of menu and sauce descriptions, along with new items and promotions.
• Accurately process cash, credit card and gift card transactions; verify age for alcohol purchases.
• Answer questions from customers and make menu recommendations.
• Monitor that all orders are read within Company quote times.
• Verify that all wings are presentable and double checking all orders before giving the order to the customer(s).
• Balance the register at the end of the shift; deliver the amount before the next shift.
• Assist in maintaining a clean workplace; keep Front of House (FOH) clean and stocked.
• Practice safe handling procedures by following all safety and sanitation guidelines; promote safety in the workplace.
• Maintain a professional and presentable appearance according to the company's Uniform Standards
• Receive and handle complaints from the customers and guide to the manager if the problem is beyond the scope of duties.
• Leave customer with a positive, long-lasting impression of their WINGSTOP experience.
We're not in the wing business. We're in the flavor business. It's been our mission to serve the world flavor since we first opened shop in '94, and we're just getting started.
1997 saw the opening of our first franchised Wingstop location, and by 2002 we had served the world one billion wings. It's a flavor that defines us and has made Wingstop one of the fastest-growing brands in the restaurant industry.
Wingstop is the destination when you crave fresh never faked wings, hand-cut seasoned fries, and any of our famous sides. For people who demand flavor in everything they do, there's only Wingstop - because it's more than a meal, it's a flavor experience.
500 - 1,000
CHARLES R MORRISON
$200M - $500M
Restaurants & Catering Services
Wingstop is a chicken wing restaurant chain.
If you are interested in becoming a Cashier, you need to understand the job requirements and the detailed related responsibilities. Of course, a good educational background and an applicable major will also help in job hunting. Below are some tips on how to become a Cashier for your reference.
Step 1: Understand the job description and responsibilities of an Accountant.
Quotes from people on Cashier job description and responsibilities
A cage cashier records all financial transactions with utmost accuracy and efficiency, ensuring transactions' legitimacy to avoid delays and complications.
02/18/2022: Cheyenne, WY
Cashiers work under a supervisor, Retail Manager, or other team leaders.
12/12/2021: Youngstown, OH
The main responsibilities of a cashier are handling cash and other types of payments and providing the correct change.
01/24/2022: Melbourne, FL
Seasonal cashiers work during a specific time period and are considered temporary workers.
11/27/2021: Alamogordo, NM
The cashier must be capable of using their store’s cash register software to check out a customer’s order, build their receipt and accept their payment.
02/02/2022: Saint Louis, MO
Step 2: Knowing the best tips for becoming an Accountant can help you explore the needs of the position and prepare for the job-related knowledge well ahead of time.
Career tips from people on Cashier jobs
The basic duties of a cashier also require a high level of efficiency and accuracy.
12/31/2021: Newark, NJ
Earn a high school diploma or an equivalent.
01/26/2022: San Jose, CA
Since working as a general cashier does not require specialized skills, cashiers do not earn a great deal of money.
01/15/2022: Rockford, IL
The register screen shows the cashier how much change should be given to the customer.
12/25/2021: Memphis, TN
Don’t be afraid to ask for help.
01/11/2022: Binghamton, NY
Step 3: View the best colleges and universities for Cashier.