Windsor Vallejo Care Center is now hiring a Health Information Assistant! Come join our winning team!
Who we are:
Windsor Cares - it’s more than a name! Windsor Vallejo Care Center has a mission to consistently deliver high quality, person-centered care with dignity, respect, compassion and integrity. We strive to enrich and enhance every life we touch.
If you can answer YES, we’d be excited to meet you!
- Are you ready to join our topnotch team?
- Do you value and promote teamwork?
- Are you committed to providing the highest quality patient care?
- Are you ready to join our facility in maintaining or attaining a 5-Star Quality Measures rating?
- Can you be committed to our mission to enrich and enhance every life we touch, both residents and team-members?
What makes us awesome:
- A talented and motivated group of individuals who all have the same goal in mind – making a difference in the lives of our residents and team
- Outstanding leadership support
- We provide exceptional and meaningful care and service to our residents, the team and the community we serve
- Culture of success driven by support
What you will do:
As our Health Information Assistant, you will have responsibility for the initiation, maintenance and filing of resident records in the facility, reporting to the Health Information Director.
- Experience in medical records
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to multitask and handle pressure
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and be discreet
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing practices, procedures, terminology, laws, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to long-term care
Would be great:
- 1-2 years’ experience as Medical Records Assistant in Skilled Nursing environment
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Accredited Records Technician certification
- Experience with PointClickCare
Windsor Cares for You!
- Competitive pay scale
- Great benefits – Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life and disability insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Dedicated and local leadership support
Grow with Windsor:
- Tuition reimbursement
- Clinical scholarships
- Continual education credits
- Attendance bonus programs
- Ongoing clinical & leadership training
Connect with us:
Facebook: @windsorcares - www.facebook.com/windsorcares
LinkedIn: @windsorcares - www.linkedin.com/company/windsorcares
Twitter: @windsorcares - www.twitter.com/windsorcares
Company career page: www.windsorcares.com/careers-search
Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Keywords: Medical Records Assistant, Accredited Records Technician,