Level III Armed Officers Needed in Marshall Texas, applicants must have current and valid level III license and one year of verified armed experience. We provide uniforms and equipment needed at no charge, applicant must have their own firearm and holster.
Whitehawk Worldwide Benefits
Whitehawk Worldwide knows the importance of taking care of its employees and their families. With this in mind, Whitehawk Worldwide has put together an outstanding benefits package that is offered to our employees.
Long-Term Contracts Available
Observes and reports activities and incidents at an assigned client site, providing for the security and safety of client property and personnel. Makes periodic tours to check for irregularities and to inspect protection devices and fire control equipment. Preserves order and may act to enforce regulations and directives for the site pertaining to personnel, visitors, and premises.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Patrol college campus and dormitory buildings.
- Answer alarms and investigate disturbances
- Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security of premises
- Write reports of daily activities and irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences
- Call police or fire departments in cases of emergency, such as fire or presence of unauthorized persons
- Walk through college buildings to prevent crime by visibility.
- Give directions to new students and assist with location information.
- Warn persons of rule infractions or violations, and apprehend or evict violators from premises, using force when necessary
- Escort or drive motor vehicle to transport individuals to specified locations and to provide personal protection
- Inspect and adjust security systems, equipment, and machinery to ensure operational use and to detect evidence of tampering
- Drive a patrol vehicle through campus to have increased visibility.
- Public Safety and Security -- Knowledge of relevant equipment, policies, procedures, and strategies to promote effective local, state, or national security operations for the protection of people, data, property, and institutions.
- Customer and Personal Service -- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- English Language -- Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
- Law and Government -- Knowledge of laws, legal codes, court procedures, precedents, government regulations, executive orders, agency rules, and the democratic political process.
- Clerical -- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, stenography and transcription, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
- Weapons knowledge – For armed positions you must have experience with firearms and knowledge of firearms safety
- Experience - Applicant must have one year of verified armed experience.
- Duty Equipment - We will provide all of the equipment needed for duty except a firearm and holster.
Note to applicants if you are looking to be bored at work this job is not for you. This is not a desk job, you will be working out of a patrol vehicle for most of your shift and taking calls for service. This job is for the self motivated only. If you are ready for an exciting career change apply today!
About Whitehawk Worldwide
Whitehawk Worldwide is a top supplier of nursing services for many areas of specialization such as Critical Care, Emergency Room and OR. Whitehawk Worldwide consistently earns a reputation for top talent, top rates, superior benefits, lucrative bonus programs and more. Our rewarding career options include Local Contracts, and Per Diem assignments in many major cities throughout Texas and Oklahoma. Whitehawk Worldwide provides high quality Security, Fire, and Emergency Medical Services to a wide range of clients across the US. We ensure that all our service providers are fully state licensed/ce...rtified in their fields and in their respective state of service. We at Whitehawk Worldwide pride ourselves in being a industry leader in tailored services to meet our clients needs in an ever changing enviroment
The following is the career advancement route for Armed Security Officer positions,
which can be used as a reference in future career path planning. As an Armed Security Officer,
it can be promoted into senior positions as an Emergency Response Planning Coordinator that are expected to
handle more key tasks, people in this role will get a higher salary paid than an ordinary
Armed Security Officer. You can explore the career advancement for an Armed Security Officer below
and select your interested title to get hiring information.
If you are interested in becoming an Armed Security Officer, you need to understand the job requirements and
the detailed related responsibilities. Of course, a good educational background and an applicable major will
also help in job hunting. Below are some tips on how to become an Armed Security Officer for your
Understand the job description and responsibilities of an Accountant.
Quotes from people on Armed Security Officer job description and responsibilities
An armed security officer protects a facility or person.
12/12/2021: Shreveport, LA
Perform proactive monitoring of and timely responses to potential/actual security and/or safety threats.
01/22/2022: Danbury, CT
A security guard watches out for any strange thing that may mean harm.
02/23/2022: Provo, UT
During some very dangerous situations such as armed robbery attacks or burglary, Security Officer is responsible for the checking and monitoring of the premises to ensure protection.
01/30/2022: Cleveland, OH
Perform a variety of security-related duties, depending on the posts to which they are assigned.
02/25/2022: Vallejo, CA
Knowing the best tips for becoming an Accountant can help you explore the needs of the position and prepare for the job-related knowledge well ahead of time.
Career tips from people on Armed Security Officer jobs
Security officers must complete security training, and most states require them to pass a licensing test.
02/15/2022: Mobile, AL
A security guard is required to maintain and respond to dangerous situation.
12/24/2021: Portsmouth, OH
Keep away from debates and arguments.
12/29/2021: Fort Collins, CO
Show appreciation for the client and provide assistance to those who need directions or other forms of assistance.
03/10/2022: Oklahoma City, OK
Build relationships with clients.
02/17/2022: Gainesville, FL