Like most companies, Wayne Homes has a list of values that we strive to live up to. But to keep this from getting long and boring, we’ll just reduce all those values to a single idea: do right by everyone. In other words, we want to give customers not just a great home but a great buying experience. And we very much want to give employees not just a job that pays well but a career that promotes wellness. That offers a rich, balanced life.
At Wayne Homes, we’re continuously evolving and improving our career and compensation program. And within our list of benefits, we provide unique opportunities to grow your income, advance your career and enhance your personal well-being.
For example, in addition to medical insurance, your benefits will include AccelWell, which gives you access to health coaches as well as personalized meal and workout plans. We’ll give you RAK Days (a.k.a. Random Acts of Kindness Days), when you can knock off work and volunteer for the community cause of your choice. We’ll actively promote your career growth with tuition assistance and opportunities for advancement. We love a good party, so expect quarterly and annual company celebrations. And when you’re ready to build a Wayne home of your own, you’ll get a very nice employee discount.
Of course, these benefits are in addition to all the standard stuff — 401k, paid holidays, generous paid time off and so on.
It all comes down to this. We want happy customers because a happy customer is a loyal customer. And we want happy employees because a happy employee is a great addition to the Wayne Homes family.
Open Position: Production Administrator
Our Production Administrators play an integral role in our process. Working with our homeowners, Production Administrators guide and help set expectations of the construction process as our homeowners move closer to their dig day. Experience is helpful, but we will provide training for this position. Consider joining our talented team today!
- Updating and keeping accurate schedules for each homeowner.
- Proactively and consistently communicating with homeowners and coworkers to ensure a smooth transition to dig.
- Keeping accurate records and providing administrative support for the respective office and field staff involved while meeting deadlines.
- Understanding zoning and permit regulations for designated territories.
- Participating in weekly meetings and coordinating the dig schedule with Construction Managers.
- Continuously looking for ways to improve systems and processes within the role
- Multi-tasker with prioritization skills
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent skills in customer service and communication
- Team player
- Process oriented
- Motivated to do their best every day
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Added plus – understanding of the mortgage process
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Employer-Paid Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account / Health Spending Account
- Paid Time Off, including paid time for volunteering in your community
- Employee Retail Discounts
- Referral Program
- Tuition Assistance