Immediate full time opening for an Administrative Care Manager at our Rockwood location.
Care Management Duties include:
Provide care management to adults and children focusing on strengths of individuals and families. Care management services assist individuals in gaining access to and maximizing the benefit of needed medical, social, educational and other support services. Care Management services as outlined in the TN Health Link model perform six distinct activities: Comprehensive Care Management, Care Coordination, Referral to Social Supports, Patient and Family Support, Transitional Care and Health Promotion. Care Management as a service is provided both at the office and also within the community as appropriate to the needs being addressed.
Specific duties include:
1. Comprehensive Care Management – Initiate, complete, update, and monitor the progress of a comprehensive person-centered care plan (as needed).
2. Care Coordination – Participate in the patient’s physical health treatment plan as developed by their primary care provider as necessary. Support scheduling and reduce barriers to adherence for medical and behavioral health appointments. Proactive outreach and follow up with primary care and behavioral health providers.
3. Referral to Social Supports – Identify and facilitate access to community supports (food, shelter, clothing, employment, legal, entitlements and all other resources). Communicate patient needs to community partners. Provide information and assistance in accessing services.
4. Patient and Family Support – Provide high-touch in-person support to ensure treatment and medication adherence. Provide caregiver counseling and training. Identify resources to assist individuals and family supporters.
5. Transitional Care – Provide additional high touch support in crisis situations. Participate in development of discharge plan for each hospitalization. Develop a systemic protocol to assure timely access to follow-up care post discharge. Establish relationships with other treatment settings. Communicate and provide education.
6. Health Promotion – Education the patient and his/her family on independent living skills with attainable increasingly aspirational goals.
Secretary/Receptionist duties include:
Answers telephone, screens calls, and takes messages
Greets and processes all clients or visitors entering area
Collects and receipts client payments
Reconciles collections and processes to appropriate office daily
Maintains schedules for therapist and physicians
Processes all intake paperwork
Processes all transfers
Handles emergency situations in a calm and professional manner and routes calls to crisis team
Demonstrates basic word processing skills
Keeps reception and waiting room neat
Various clerical assistance to therapists and physicians
Must have a Bachelor’s degree in a health-related field of counseling, psychology, social work or other behavioral sciences and at least two (2) years of paid work experience in the behavioral health setting. Strong computer skills including use of Microsoft Word/Excel preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $36,000.00 per year
Work Location: One location
Ambulatory Healthcare Services
500 - 1,000
$50M - $200M
Ambulatory Healthcare Services
Volunteer Behavioral Health provides behavioral health care services from 58 service locations covering 31 counties and 11,192 square miles in Tennessee. First Time Appointment Line: 1-877-567-6051- Crisis Services: 1-800-704-2651. Our Mission is to serve individuals, families and communities through prevention, treatment and recovery services, ensuring that help today leads to a better tomorrow. Volunteer offers outpatient services to adults, children, and families. Services include: individual, family, marital and group therapy; evaluations and assessments; crisis response and respite; speci...alized programs for children and families; services for the severally/persistently mentally ill; physician/psychiatric medication management; alcohol and drug abuse treatment and prevention/education; Employee Assistance Programs and Behavioral Wellness Seminars. Volunteer operates two of the three Crisis Stabilization Units and Walk-In Clinics for behavioral health issues in the State of Tennessee. One is located in Cookeville and the other in Chattanooga.