About VKGS LLC (Video King)
VKGS LLC (Video King) is among the world’s largest providers of electronic gaming systems and games designs. Conducting business in a global market, Video King is currently seeking to add a Software Quality Assurance Analyst to our R & D Team. Video King is seeking a Software Quality Assurance Analyst to assist with testing/development of the next generation of gaming products for the Tribal Casino and Charity Bingo Gaming Markets. Video King offers a hybrid work environment.
The Software Quality Assurance Analyst (Starting Salary Range $60,000 annually)
Duties and responsibilities:
- Work in a team environment creating products for the Video King portfolio.
- Possess a thorough understanding of the software and QA lifecycle.
- Define testing requirements
- Develop Test Plans and Test Scripts
- Generate and maintain automated test scripts
- Create user and installation manuals.
Key skills and qualifications:
- 2 years or more related work experience in a Quality Assurance.
- Setup and configure Windows Networks (wired & wireless)
- Experience in configuration and troubleshooting with Windows Server OS (2019-2022) (AD, DHCP, DNS), MS SQL Server (2017-2019), Windows 11.
- Understanding of core virtualization technologies (VMware ESXi & Microsoft Hyper-V)
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related field and/or a combination of relevant experience, education and certifications.