Now hiring 1 Part- time maintenance tech for Dubois Co. apartment communities.
General Maintenance Duties:
• Exhibits strong commitment to the service needs of the internal and external customer. Represents the company in a professional and courteous manner.
• Assists with monitoring of resident satisfaction and ensures follow up on the results.
• Responds to resident/management requests and Service Request for occupied apartments as directed by Property Manager and/or Maintenance Supervisor.
• Uses service request system and schedules to establish priorities. Determines with Property Manager and/or Maintenance Supervisor, requests or emergencies that should be top priority. Monitors the completion of Service Requests in order to limit callbacks.
• Reviews daily work order priorities with the Property Manager at the beginning and end of each day.
• Oversee and ensure that established preventative maintenance programs are implemented, followed and documented.
• On a regular basis must use independent judgment (following prescribed procedures) to determine actions to be taken, priorities, emergencies, etc.
• Must be able to deal with moderate to high levels of stress due to meeting deadlines and reprioritizing activities.
• Responsible for the daily upkeep of the grounds and appearance of the property.
• Has a complete understanding and working knowledge of the company's policies and procedures.
• Responsible for the maintenance and security of all property-issued tools.
• This job description does not provide an all-encompassing list of duties, there may be a need to perform other duties as assigned.
On-Call and Emergencies:
• Shares on-call responsibilities; responds to resident service requests within 24 hours.
• Assists with hazardous weather problems, fires, floods, snow removal, freezes, etc.
• Regular attendance, punctuality and dependability required.
• Strongly preferred that candidate have at least one year of experience with a construction background.
• Required to provide own (industry specific) hand tools.
• A valid driver's license and reliable transportation are required.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Excellent time management skills; ability to prioritize work functions.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Knowledge of building maintenance and repair.
• A positive, team-oriented attitude.
• Ability to work with a diverse group of people and customers.
The job skills required for Part-Time Maintenance Tech include preventative maintenance, general maintenance, Building Maintenance, Transportation, Time Management etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a Part-Time Maintenance Tech. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Part-Time Maintenance Tech. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.