We're looking for an extraordinary, hardworking human who has these values:
A HUMAN WHO IS PASSIONATE ABOUT THE CRAFT BEER WORLD!!!
Kindness: Kindness is our number ONE value.
“People will forget what you said. They will forget what you did. But they will never forget how you made them feel.” - Maya Angelou
Radical Honesty: Our team works together in an open and honest way to create the best environment for our guests and our staff.
Charitable Assumption: Nobody's perfect and that's okay. A charitable mindset assumes the best of your teammates, guests and everyone you share this space with.
What we offer our employees:
- Job Growth and Training
- Discounts on Food, Beer, and Merchandise
- Health / Dental / Vision Benefits for Full-Time Employees (30 hours a week)
- 401K Program w/ employer matching
- Financial planning & literacy assistance
- Discount at our Family of Restaurants - 25%
Day in, Day out:
- Coach, Mentor and Train
- Anticipate the needs of our guests, say hello and goodbye to everyone who walks through the door!
- Mastery of all stations within the restaurant pertaining to restaurant needs
- Perform opening and closing duties
- Abide by and enforce all alcohol laws and rules
The General Manager is responsible for the overall success of the business including but not limited to sales, cost controls, regulatory control, guest service and customer satisfaction, building safety & maintenance, quality control, recruiting, employee retention, training and safety. Knowing and enforcing policies and procedures. Needs: Excellent Bar Knowledge
Responsibilities include the following:
- Reports directly to District Manager and/or Officers of the Company
- Recruits, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures. hire and oversee training of staff. Ensure low turnover and maintain high morale. Coach, mentor and train a team!
- Oversees safety training. Aid and monitor employee injuries. Oversee accident investigation, prevention and follow up. Completing and submitting proper/required reports to Human Resource Department.
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy facility environment by establishing, following, and enforcing sanitation standards and procedures; complying with health and legal regulations; alcohol sale & consumption standards and maintaining security systems. Ensure that all building codes and city health department regulations are met, and that proper documentation is available upon request.
- Maintain guest satisfaction by monitoring, evaluating, and auditing food, beverage, and service offerings; initiating improvements; building relationships with preferred patrons. Resolve customer concerns and complaints to ensure customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Maintain budgets, labor (wage hour compliance), inventory and product cost controls according to corporate guidelines. Approve, prepare and submit employee payroll. Balance receipts against sales, deposit receipts and cash accountability, including deposits into bank. Analysis, approve and submit invoices for payment.
- Oversee equipment, building, and parking lot maintenance and repairs.
- Monitor food production, preparation, inventories, and quality. Oversee inventory and ordering, including wine.
- Manage all on-site, offsite, catering, and private events.
- Maintain an awareness of food and product information, merchandise promotions, special offers and advertisements & the training of staff.
- Meet regularly with managers, corporate staff and owners. Implement and disseminate policies, procedures, ideas and new products. Meet and maintain an open relationship with all employees.
- Oversee all Human Resource matters and respond to requests from the HR Department on a timely basis.
- Cooperate and interact with colleagues and co-workers in a positive, respectful, professional manner and with a team approach, offering to assist as needed.
- Maintain professional & technical knowledge and training of all computer and software programs & equipment including POS system. Troubleshoot and resolve computer, software, POS or credit card transaction problems.
- Able to stand, walk, and be on your feet for prolonged periods
- Able to read and follow written English instructions
- Able to regularly twist, turn, kneel, climb, stoop, bend, crawl, lift and carry
- supplies and equipment weighing up to 55 pounds using appropriate techniques and tools
- Able to safely navigate the tasting room and snack bar areas, including crowded spaces
- Able to work in indoor and outdoor environments with moderate noise and occasionally slippery floors
- Able to comply with and enforce all health, safety, and personal hygiene policies and standards