You haven't searched anything yet.
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil & Gas company rotating to Shreveport, LA
Rotation: 20 / 10 (12 hour shifts, rotate day shift and night shift each hitch)
- Provide onsite services to the operator for Environmental Services (ES) equipment.
- Advise customer representatives on product application and installation.
- Prepare operational and technical reports for customers.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Determine operation parameters for equipment and systems
- Clean, maintain, and run unit equipment to optimize operating parameters
- Inspect, test, service and repair equipment to ensure working condition
- Assemble and install equipment for operation
- Monitor, operate and control equipment
- Manage spare parts and equipment inventory
- Document equipment operations for future use and traceability purposes through daily reporting procedures common to the area
- Converse with operator and contractor personnel about routine operating procedures and service related to equipment operation
- Prepare equipment maintenance reports
- Evaluate equipment installation to determine if equipment has been misapplied
- Troubleshoot equipment malfunctions to complete equipment repairs
- Gather operating information to make necessary changes to optimize equipment performance
- Review reports to detect changes in system parameters
- Explain product function and tips on troubleshooting to customer and rig personnel
High school to Bachelors
- Dewater experience preferred
- RHE use experience preferred
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, a driving records check and a drug screening
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $21.00 - $24.00 per hour
Work Location: In person
The job skills required for Environmental Services Specialist include Futures, background check, etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be an Environmental Services Specialist. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Environmental Services Specialist. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.
The following is the career advancement route for Environmental Services Specialist positions, which can be used as a reference in future career path planning. As an Environmental Services Specialist, it can be promoted into senior positions as an Env., Health, and Safety Generalist Manager that are expected to handle more key tasks, people in this role will get a higher salary paid than an ordinary Environmental Services Specialist. You can explore the career advancement for an Environmental Services Specialist below and select your interested title to get hiring information.